General Assassination Attempt On Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn. What would the excuse even be for aiming in that direction? Looks like he saw a dogpile and had to reconsider.
This girl makes all kinds of assumptions in this video, I think this is another of her wrong ones. If I had to guess, I'd say he got the call on a threat channel of something and went over to check it out and it was probably on the driver side of the vehicle, not Trump inside an armored vehicle.
But it is freakin' scary weird considering everything.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This girl makes all kinds of assumptions in this video, I think this is another of her wrong ones. If I had to guess, I'd say he got the call on a threat channel of something and went over to check it out and it was probably on the driver side of the vehicle, not Trump inside an armored vehicle.
But it is freakin' scary weird considering everything.
I'd like to see it from another direction. Considering how many people were recording, we're going to get a full picture eventually.

Poiupoiu

Long and Thick Member
Oct 26, 2015
Now I have no idea what this guy was told to target, trajectory and angle are everything, but can you imagine?

Timestamped, watch the guy in infantry colors, top right.
huh? he is not on the passenger side, hes not even in front suv, hes way past the drivers side. not even close to aiming at trump.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
huh? he is not on the passenger side, hes not even in front suv, hes way past the drivers side. not even close to aiming at trump.
Huh?
Why are you addressing a point that was elaborated on 2 posts up from your post?
Did you not see the first post of this page?

Here's a link to the top of this page.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
The peaceful left. These people are everything they falsely accuse the right of.

View: https://twitter.com/ianonpatriot/status/1814647855115538518?s=46&t=5XrZHnZc8NrGsve1ffhPnw

He's a scum bag and deserves everything he gets.

As bad as a far right idiot.

It isn't left v right. There are bad people who need to be locked up left or right.

The real war is us. Folks who work against billionaires and oligarchs. Folks that control the media. The politicians.

They love driving a wedge between working class people.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We're the last place on earth where it's allowed, & this is the guy trying to keep it that way.
And they're the ones openly calling for his end, for years.
I don't think it's the last place on earth open discussion on politics is allowed.

But it's awesome to watch you guys.

Also, it's awesome to watch South Korean politics.

Those guys actually get into physical fights in their parliament meetings.

Poiupoiu

Long and Thick Member
Oct 26, 2015
Huh?
Why are you addressing a point that was elaborated on 2 posts up from your post?
Did you not see the first post of this page?
i had not seen the post. but did notice you made a big deal about him when you posted the video. you timestamped the video
to that spot, and pointed him out.

Timestamped, watch the guy in infantry colors, top right.