General ATT JASON73

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Lol at the caption blaming this on diarrhea Chinese people will just poop anywhere because they don't have the modern courteousies of being developed nation yet.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lol at the caption blaming this on diarrhea Chinese people will just poop anywhere because they don't have the modern courteousies of being developed nation yet.
Oh joy, I have you on ignore, how the fuck are you showing up?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ignorance is for the weak. Real men with normal hands do not ignore thier enemy. They face them.
I don’t want to hear some guy who’s been banned come back as some “girl”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don’t want to hear some guy who’s been banned come back as some “girl”
Is there anything you would like me to relay to her /vutu for you?

I feel like there is some sort of sexual tension going on

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Fucking asians are nasty as fuck. When i went to HK and China it was literally like a cesspool and stunk like shit everywhere. I hope one day we can figure out how to fucking bankrupt that country.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucking asians are nasty as fuck. When i went to HK and China it was literally like a cesspool and stunk like shit everywhere. I hope one day we can figure out how to fucking bankrupt that country.
Preposterous allegation. HK was governed by the empire until about 1996. I'm sure it's like being in hackney with more Kung Fu.

I actually plan to visit when I get chance

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Preposterous allegation. HK was governed by the empire until about 1996. I'm sure it's like being in hackney with more Kung Fu.

I actually plan to visit when I get chance
Bro it was fucking nasty and i mean nasty. I have been to a lot of shitty ass places and china in general takes it as the worst. Also the people are gross looking with fucked up teeth and TERRIBLE breath and horrible manners, HORRIBLE!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
When i say horrible manners im talking about farting and burping at the dinner table.