General Banned from the OG for calling out PJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Although true, I'd be surprised if the definition is any different. I mean to actual people we view a veteran as someone who volunteered years of their life, but legal definitions are rarely what the public thinks they should be.
We call it a failure to adapt or an entry level separation, not a veteran in these here parts.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Although true, I'd be surprised if the definition is any different. I mean to actual people we view a veteran as someone who volunteered years of their life, but legal definitions are rarely what the public thinks they should be.
Until you get in, your not in. Basic training is a job interview. You change from applicant to rookie when you pass.

You don't get veteran status from a failed job application.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Until you get in, your not in. Basic training is a job interview. You change from applicant to rookie when you pass.

You don't get veteran status from a failed job application.
Wouldn't the job application be the application and interview you do with the recruiter?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Yea but you have to wait for it to build pressure etc etc. Toss those eggs in water on the power burner on my stove and boom, done

Plus we aren't really a hard boiled egg house, someone in the house doesn't like eggs.......
*Glares at Mrs. Dude*
Some of us aren’t savages and like soft boiled eggs. Insta pots turn that shit into an exact science. They’re good for quick chicken wings too. 10-15 minutes in the lot then a few more under the broiler to crisp them jokers up. Not as good a deep fried but what is?
I got one but I don’t use it as much as I thought it would. They’re good for meal prepping chicken as well.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wouldn't the job application be the application and interview you do with the recruiter?
No. To join the army all you have to do is be able to sign your name, or at least look like you did.

Signing up gets you a shot at basic, when you graduate you got the job.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Recruiters are just used car salesmen, they don't count.
They are completely full of shit and stupid. My recruiter was a warrant officer. Fuck knows how bad he fucked up to wind up there but everything he ever said was lies

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was wondering what you going on about. That's just what we refer it to. Some reason that has manifested into my spelling of it.
I figured I was just giving you a hard time. It's one of those words that people use all the time not realizing they've made it up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not making a value judgment on the greasiness of recruiters. I'm just pointing out that it's the "interview"
It's really not. It's a sales pitch by them. Hence the requirement for basic training. It's to weed out all the people the dipshit recruiters pushed through the door.

I understand how your viewing this and forming an opinion, but it is very incorrect. You get mongaloids stuck in basic for a year because of technicalities. They get chucked in the end tho.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

TommyNoFilter @TommyNoFilter if after 5 pages you haven’t picked up on it by now, no one wants to go on a date with someone who starts off talking about their ex. That is especially true when so many have gone back to where they came from.

We have a pretty special place here, so we don’t give a flying fuck about your experience elsewhere. We are happy to have you join our community, but do it the right way.

Take a look at this to familiarize yourself with the standards and start again.
New Member Introductions

Hope you’ll stick around and assimilate.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Olympic games
Ol girl
Oak grove
Olive garden
Old geezers
Oil and gas

Could probably think of a couple hundred more
Otter Gangs.

there's a whole thread about it. OP must have gotten kicked out of one of those Otter Gangs in Singapore.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Royal Navy? Her majesty definitely gives vet status to anyone who shows up for basic.
Absolutely not. You wear orange dipshit rank tabs (epilletes?) Until you pass out of basic. Only then do you attain a rank. Until then you are just a bald head trainee.

Basic is designed to specifically weed out those unfit. It's a long job interview. If you don't pass you diddnt get in. End of story

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I went on selection and dropped out on the first day, could I go around saying I used to be in the sas??

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Royal Navy? Her majesty definitely gives vet status to anyone who shows up for basic.
Absolutely not. You wear orange dipshit rank tabs (epilletes?) Until you pass out of basic. Only then do you attain a rank. Until then you are just a bald head trainee.

Basic is designed to specifically weed out those unfit. It's a long job interview. If you don't pass you diddnt get in. End of story
Will you two just do sex or something.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

I wear camo when I play paintball in the woods.
I'm pretty much almost sort of not really a vet.

Oorah