Becky really gets her friend Charlotte bad on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
It seems like Charlotte has someone that tweets for her at times & was caught using a pic someone made,
In the Charlotte tweet the guy that made it put his twitter name in (right top)

If you look Charlotte has pretty much no neck in the mock up lol

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Mickie was rumored to have been with Cena while he was married & she was with Kenny Doane
Speaking of which, I always enjoyed that this is a probable reason he got divorced. Yet the Rock vs Cena 2 promo implied that it was because he lost to the Rock.

“I had the worst year of my career.” Cena voice plays over a video package of him in some dire situations. (Lets not mention he main wvented a whole bunch, won MITB, and The Rumble). Then hilariously, a news headline of his divorce is shown.

Now, the idea of his ex wife avoiding eye contact with him from across the table, Cena picking at the canned scramble eggs, silence. She goes to say that he shouldn’t play with his food. “But I like the sound of the fork.” He retorts. “You should just eat it and get the job done! Remember when you went for the elbow and-“ she stops herself. Cena looks up from the yellow mess on his plate.

He slowly raises his hand to his face, wedding ring shining in the candle light. She slowly shakes her head. “No John, don’t.” Alas, too late. John slowly moves his hand back and forth in front of his face. Like a cheap hologram, he slowly fades away. Clink! The ring drops on the plate.

Source: Bozy’s imagination.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Boy do I hate social media. And what's even more awful then social media? Kayfabe Social Media! LOL!

:leftright: