General Beef and cheddar for presidency of some soccer thing!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I am the master of red dwarf
I may or may not have been to a convention in Milton Keynes and met Robert Llewelyn and Danny John Jules, such was my nerdness a few years ago.
I then bumped into DJJ at an MMA thing in London and made a right twat of myself, I'm not even fangirly about him but it definitely came across like I was.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I may or may not have been to a convention in Milton Keynes and met Robert Llewelyn and Danny John Jules, such was my nerdness a few years ago.
I then bumped into DJJ at an MMA thing in London and made a right twat of myself, I'm not even fangirly about him but it definitely came across like I was.
Did you show him how to perm your leg hair?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Did you show him how to perm your leg hair?
:D

"and I called you a shelf" is one of my favourite lines in anything ever, and that was a really daft line.
Jesus with a shopping bag had me in tears recently, I was worried about it coming back and not be funny but that had me in fits.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
:D

"and I called you a shelf" is one of my favourite lines in anything ever, and that was a really daft line.
Jesus with a shopping bag had me in tears recently, I was worried about it coming back and not be funny but that had me in fits.
My favorite scene from the past few years is the whole "it's a moose"

They nailed that shit it was brilliant

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My favorite scene from the past few years is the whole "it's a moose"

They nailed that shit it was brilliant
I’ll have to YouTube it, i’ve Not seen the most recent series in fact, I may get on that this weekend.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’ll have to YouTube it, i’ve Not seen the most recent series in fact, I may get on that this weekend.
That one is from a series or two back.

The most recent series is excellent

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Google red dwarf its a moose.

Or red dwarf X if you haven't watched that season
Probably the wrong one but I just happened upon Dave getting dumped and his ex finding a kitten in his coat, ahaha. There was a moose involved too.

Red Dwarf is gold.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
real talk, after I saw her choch online I went out to my sandwich shop and bought a roast beef sandwich.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
her rectum was also a bit shocking she is obviously into some harcore anal things that looks like a veteran and war hardened butthole

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
her rectum was also a bit shocking she is obviously into some harcore anal things that looks like a veteran and war hardened butthole
Yea her butthole has definitely seen some shit