Bellator 157: Dynamite 2 Discussion - June 24, 2016

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Wow Chandler had a crisp jab in this fight. Hands high, crazy right hand ko. Koed him stiff!

I'm glad Chandler is still improving his game. His biggest flaws were that he always ALWAYS kept his hands low. Always got hit. I'm very happy for him. Fixing them holes and winning that belt.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Blackzillians is a great camp! I can't believe I didn't realize that Chandler wasn't at alliance for this fight.

I've always felt alliance to be a bit overrated into. Chandler platued there. Looked like a new man with the blackzillians.
Chandler mentioned that he's always had a really great relationship with Melanson and since he went to coach at Blackzillians Chandler ended up following him there after bouncing around a bit. So now he has someone that he has a connection with and Hooft that can tune his striking even more. Solid combo.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Well... I'm glad I got to see that fight because a nasty storm has just kicked up and my satellite tends to go out if a bird flies by so I may miss the "main event"

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
My brother is watching this as his first non-UFC MMA card. He is sold on alternative leagues now.