Bellator 180 & Bellator NYC: Live Discussion - June 24, 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I consider their performaces virtually identical

Plus its not like chael is gonna bang fedors chin
if fedor had won or looked good then yeah call him out. if chael had finished wand then call out someone legit. chael is looking for what he thinks is a easy fight against a old shot fighter way past his prime for a paycheck

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if fedor had won or looked good then yeah call him out. if chael had finished wand then call out someone legit. chael is looking for what he thinks is a easy fight against a old shot fighter way past his prime for a paycheck
Silvia was out of mma for over 1500 days and the few punches he threw nearly killed Chael. Fedor would literally be arrested for murder

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
What a fucking night of fights for Bellator.

Well done Scott Coker.

Too bad for Wanderlei, typical Sonnen.

Yawn, what next for Sonnen?

What next for Wanderlei?

I say give Wandy the Fedor fight, would be much more entertaining.

Ed_Stark

I am coming
Oct 24, 2015
Minus the main event, I was thoroughly entertained. However my ankle hurts just watching chandler wobble around.

T

The Big Guy

Thats exactly why it makes sense plus fedor probably wouldnt mind fighting someone with pillowfists. I think fedor kills chael. If sonnen did get a takedown fedor by armbar or chael gets kod standing

Thats a better fight then scamrock gracie or sonnen wandy

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So is it safe to say, from a fans point of view, this Bellator PPV was a success?
You would be very optimistic with that assumption.

I think that it probably sold pretty well so it's successful in that regard but after the Davis/Bader mess on Spike and then a lackluster Lima fight to start off the PPV, a hype train being derailed in 24 seconds, Chandler ankle snafu with a moron yelling in celebration, double KO, Gracie accidentally being the "co-main," and then Chael snuggle with a sad Wandy... there was entertainment... But I wouldn't say that any fight fans were created.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I'm to tired to do it tonight ...but if I dont someone needs to photoshop

The NWO 4 Life Logo (WCW Wrestling) into L N P 4 Life!

Lay N Pray 4 Life!

Shoop Chael's Face onto Scott Hall wearing an NWO 4 Life shirt -- shoop the shirt to L N P 4 Life!

Chael staying true to his boyz Jon "Smoke Break" Fitch and George St.LayNPrayierre