Bellator 260- Amasov vs Lima- Live Discussion- Fri. June 11th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-11-21

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Lee needs a coach and a trainer..lol IQ non existent. Pico isn’t as amazing as the hype says imo, I think he’s overrated. This Lee guy is just his own worst enemy.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Lee needs a coach and a trainer..lol IQ non existent. Pico isn’t as amazing as the hype says imo, I think he’s overrated. This Lee guy is just his own worst enemy.
Nah you obviously dont understand how far western europeans are behind in regards to wrestling, its literal lightyears, he had no chance of winning at all, Pico would have won 100 out of 100 times. Pico is extremely good and underrated.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Nah you obviously dont understand how far western europeans are behind in regards to wrestling, its literal lightyears, he had no chance of winning at all, Pico would have won 100 out of 100 times. Pico is extremely good and underrated.
I saw the dude rushing his strikes instead of waiting to counter, he was literally diving into the takedown. Guy landed one or two shots, froze Pico with both. If the guy was smart he had a chance because Pico has a broken chin.

T

The Big Guy

I agree with the wrestling in europe. But pico has a trash chin at 24 and that will never improve.

Your point was proven tonight in the crutchmer vs whoever fight. Some scrub smashing eastern euro cans against a NCAA wrassler at -165. Easy peasy

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I saw the dude rushing his strikes instead of waiting to counter, he was literally diving into the takedown. Guy landed one or two shots, froze Pico with both. If the guy was smart he had a chance because Pico has a broken chin.
Its easy to say that when looking from the outside, but when your already exhausted after 3-4 takedowns you start to repeat the same mistakes, especially if you dont have that specific technique integrated to counter that, obviously you are right the fact that he is stepping right into the takedown with his whole body is a enormous mistake, especially with such a high caliber wrestler as Pico, but I dont agree Pico was rocked, he was probably just a bit dazzled because it was the only 2 shots Aiden practically landed the whole fight, Aiden though got stunned multiple times, dropped 2 times with bodyshots and I think he stopped caring about the takedowns because of the power from the standup which obviously impacted Aiden.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Did you put your monsters picks in??

I really want to you beat all these buttfuckers that think you cant pick fights
I just cashed out $42k in 4 weeks. I think my picks speak for themselves bro. I’ve never been hotter, especially in a small stretch. Ran it up to $52.5k, cashed out $42k. My picks are ????

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I agree with the wrestling in europe. But pico has a trash chin at 24 and that will never improve.

Your point was proven tonight in the crutchmer vs whoever fight. Some scrub smashing eastern euro cans against a NCAA wrassler at -165. Easy peasy
Yeah kinda, although some eastern europeans are pretty high level though, my example was more stated towards western europe, which is mainly known for greco roman wrestling and isn't really heavily invested in freestyle.

T

The Big Guy

I just cashed out $42k in 4 weeks. I think my picks speak for themselves bro. I’ve never been hotter, especially in a small stretch. Ran it up to $52.5k, cashed out $42k. My picks are ????
I can tell by how you break down fights you know what your looking at. Sometimes losing bets are still good bets but the masses dont understand this concept. I'm way up lately but not 40k

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How about we just post tickets and put money up. Monsters doesn’t make any money.
That's actually how I feel

I just am looking for a reason to play
Some weeks I can't go that deep on cards due to time constraints

I will take your response as a "no"