Ben Askren is a master level Twitter shit talker!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Great wins indeed but these are literally the only fights people choose to point out in his whole career and they happened five years ago. Hows a fighter supoossed to keep improving his game when his opponents are lack luster to say the least?

If this trade goes through I'm gonna be excited to see how he does against bigger named guys. Id like to see him fight RDA, Lawler or Usman for his debut then see how things go. Till should be an easy match up for him and a big enough name for Ben to get some momentum going.
Not Till. Definitely don't have Akren vs Till right away. I like Till too much for that. I think Askren would big brother him.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not Till. Definitely don't have Akren vs Till right away. I like Till too much for that. I think Askren would big brother him.
I think Till would lose as well. I don't think he'll ever be able to stop high level wrestlers.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Jeezus, this mofo ain't done blowin' his wad yet. If he still has as much stamina in the cage as he does on Twitter, some guys might be in trouble...

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Is Ben taking on some sort of heel role with all this? however i just say im entertained so far.... this gonna be good!

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
The big difference being that Ben backs it up by defeating everyone he ever faced
Tbf Chael fought Fedor, Jones, and Silva, and Ben won't face Woodley, so let's see how it plays out. But it's fun right now anyway.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tbf Chael fought Fedor, Jones, and Silva, and Ben won't face Woodley, so let's see how it plays out. But it's fun right now anyway.
Woodley won't face been more like. This is the Woodley that lost to Jake shields. Been would whip his candy ass

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Thats a product of to few superfights, and for me i rather they use Askren and put him in a "superfight" even tho we might realize he was outmatched then slowly building him up at his age. This signing is done with very specific purpose in my mind... I think Dana would nothin more then get rid of Khabib as champion for an example... he doesnt rely on Ferguson pulling it off 100%... he also doesnt wanna use GSP to do that... since it will empower GSP even more and Dana is already having a hard time handling him. So right now i see Askren as the backup plan to dethrone Khabib. The same way Dana treated DJ when he wasnt happy with him... the same way he will treat Khabib. Threatening to leave and such doesnt sit well with Dana unless ur Mcgregor big in ppv draw. The way Mcgregor was allowed to cheat while Herb Dean basically looked the other way tells me alot of who UFC wanted to have as winner in that fight (the same Herb Dean that Dana asked for to ref all titlefights for them).

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thats a product of to few superfights, and for me i rather they use Askren and put him in a "superfight" even tho he might realize he was outmatched then slowly building him up at his age. This signing is done with very specific purpose in my mind... I think Dana would nothin more then get rid of Khabib as champion for an example... he doesnt rely on Ferguson pulling it off 100%... he also doesnt wanna use GSP to do that... since it will empower GSP even more and Dana is already having a hard time handling him. So right now i see Askren as the backup plan to dethrone Khabib. The same way Dana treated DJ when he wasnt happy with him... the same way he will treat Khabib. Threatening to leave and such doesnt sit well with Dana unless ur Mcgregor big in ppv draw. The way Mcgregor was allowed to cheat while Herb Dean basically looked the other way tells me alot of who UFC wanted to have as winner in that fight (the same Herb Dean that Dana asked for to ref all titlefights for them).
Askren is a welterweight. So is GSP

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Khabib wants to face GSP... make a 165 division have it there or an Askren fight at 165...u can bet ur ass that Dana wants to do that more then he wants to book Khabib vs Ferguson for the 5th time!!!!!
As soon as a 165 fight is booked for Khabib watch Dana strip him of the 155 title just like he did with Fergusons 155 interim belt. DC is another example of early stripping.

Edit: Chael coming out saying the same shit i am.... damn you Chael, now everyone will think i copied you.

Last edited: