Ben Saunders vs Erick Silva reported for March 21st

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I called for this fight on the UG 3 weeks ago. Joe Silva listens to smart men and is therefore a smart man.

I don't know who takes it. I want to say Erick Silva but I can also see Ben weathering the storm and winning by UD or KO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shy Guy;n5095 said:
I called for this fight on the UG 3 weeks ago. Joe Silva listens to smart men and is therefore a smart man.

I don't know who takes it. I want to say Erick Silva but I can also see Ben weathering the storm and winning by UD or KO.

Good call man. I really want Ben to win as he has such a great story going. Silva is tough but after seeing him get beat down by Fitch and then Brown I'd rather see Ben start climbing up to the top over him. I think Silva is one of those guys who breaks once he can't put his opponent away in a short amount of time. Remember when so many people were saying Erick would be the guy to beat Rory? Not a chance back then and certainly not now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think Ben overwhelms him with Muay Thai techniques from hell.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
BirdWatcher;5110 said:
Good call man. I really want Ben to win as he has such a great story going. Silva is tough but after seeing him get beat down by Fitch and then Brown I'd rather see Ben start climbing up to the top over him. I think Silva is one of those guys who breaks once he can't put his opponent away in a short amount of time. Remember when so many people were saying Erick would be the guy to beat Rory? Not a chance back then and certainly not now.
That's how I look at Silva as well. He is dangerous in the first round but he breaks. Depending on the line, I may throw some cash on Ben.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shy Guy;n5141 said:
That's how I look at Silva as well. He is dangerous in the first round but he breaks. Depending on the line, I may throw some cash on Ben.

This