Lifestyle Best ass EVA!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There's no way you think that ill built bbc bandit is hot? Grotesque twig legs and butter bowls of curdled butter milk and cottage cheese.
I told him that shit is fake as fuck like the chick he took a picture of in Miami...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Prime Kim is hard to beat IMO.....A year or so after the sex tape.

Delicious.
Yea I can't argue that BUT now fkn pinky toes look like habanero that split in the microwave..feet is 1 thing I don't give passes on and that's because I have to look at my God forsaken carcass carriers..

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Yea I can't argue that BUT now fkn pinky toes look like habanero that split in the microwave..feet is 1 thing I don't give passes on and that's because I have to look at my God forsaken carcass carriers..
Same boat hahah.

"

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Same boat hahah.

"
You know your feet are busted when you literally make up the term carcass carrier for this particular instant..mufkn toes looking like the planks on a pirate ship and shit...I can't wear sandals around LA cuz the different Gangs think I'm claiming other sets with these bad boys...

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
You know your feet are busted when you literally make up the term carcass carrier for this particular instant..mufkn toes looking like the planks on a pirate ship and shit...I can't wear sandals around LA cuz the different Gangs think I'm claiming other sets with these bad boys...
Work boot's and winter's done fuck my whole game up.

They aren't "that" bad but shiet bad enough.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
100% guaranteed if she walked into the room 99.9% of the males on this forum are posting from and shattered 3 glass bottles in front of herself then told them to crawl across it just to touch her, they'd do it.

@conor mcgregor nut hugger knows what's up.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
100% guaranteed if she walked into the room 99.9% of the males on this forum are posting from and shattered 3 glass bottles in front of herself then told them to crawl across it just to touch her, they'd do it.

I'm the. 1 that wouldn't...Be like throwing a penny down a wishing well.. had more bbc In her than the urinal at Gucci mane concert.. I'm not against that just know I couldn't phase it and she's not hot enough for me to give it hell like I would Lisa ann who too has the same bbc fetish

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Are you looking at the same busted up women that I see in those pics? She looks like she is wearing a skin diaper. Yall are either blinded by her fame or just trolling(or both).

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

I can honestly say I've turned down hotter
Not hotter than prime kim, but hotter than her in that pic... only blonde