Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Yet another feather in Ontario’s cap. Today was a beautiful 1C and sunny, so I took my daughter to one of our world class beaches.

There were actually 3 guys surfing out there today. Many of the best big wave surfers in the world flock to Ontario for our world class surfing.

M

member 3289

Yet another feather in Ontario’s cap. Today was a beautiful 1C and sunny, so I took my daughter to one of our world class beaches.

There were actually 3 guys surfing out there today. Many of the best big wave surfers in the world flock to Ontario for our world class surfing.
Monsters of surf

M

member 1013

Cali, Maui and the port lands of Western Lake Ontario are where you catch the best waves

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Fuck I hate Kensington Market
In Toronto? Someone, can't remember who, recommended the wife and I take a stroll down there when we went out to toronto 3 years ago. What a fucking shithole. I'd rather guide my father into my ma before ever going back there. Bunch of dirty, dope smoking, tree hugging bums around there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
In Toronto? Someone, can't remember who, recommended the wife and I take a stroll down there when we went out to toronto 3 years ago. What a fucking shithole. I'd rather guide my father into my ma before ever going back there. Bunch of dirty, dope smoking, tree hugging bums around there.
good ol' Torono,T.O,the 6,hogtown, most of my knowledge of Torono comes from drake.