Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
yeah.... too bad we didnt have Christy Clark still leading the province into the dumpster.

Not sure how anyone could continue to support her or the BC provincial liberal party after that pathetic attempt to hold onto power by flipping the script on their supporters and offering all the shit on the NDP and Greens platform.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not sure how anyone could continue to support her or the BC provincial liberal party after that pathetic attempt to hold onto power by flipping the script on their supporters and offering all the shit on the NDP and Greens platform.
The ironing is delicious.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
not surprised that briandead NDP supporters dont understand that they lost the election and the only reason they are in power is because they formed a coalition with the equally inept green party . now the leftist commies are answering to the enviromental nuts and this province cant get a fuckin project started for the next couple years. must be great if you sit behind a desk and suck the govt tit. not so great if you work in a mill or the forest or a mine or the fisheries or any kind of manufacturing plant

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
not surprised that briandead NDP supporters dont understand that they lost the election and the only reason they are in power is because they formed a coalition with the equally inept green party . now the leftist commies are answering to the enviromental nuts and this province cant get a fuckin project started for the next couple years. must be great if you sit behind a desk and suck the govt tit. not so great if you work in a mill or the forest or a mine or the fisheries or any kind of manufacturing plant
Man were on the same team, the Liberal goverment was short term gain long term pain. What was thier plan for us?

US ... like we the taxpayers we the citizens who are being fucked here, right in the ear it doesnt even feel good. I like a little pain but this just hurts. The sold BC Hydro, the fastcats, they raided ICBC, real estate is fucking outrageous and I profited off it and am saying this.

NDP yeah I'm enjoying them, mostly because its not Christy. Mostly and this is dogshit thing about politics is because I feel it's the lesser evil.

Greens have always got my support since day one but not my vote. They came out the gate wanting to legalize prostitution, they wanted to legalize marijuana way way longer than this shit show legalization process has been now.

PS, I work in a mill, right now I am currently striking and I am happy the NDP are in power right now they are union friendly. They will hopefully be making changes to increase the fiber coming to BC pulp mills, hopefully making changes to have logs canted here before being shipped overseas. Where I feel the liberals would just increase the allowable and let these companies pillage us even more and leave town when their profit dips a little.

In closing, politics are fucked most people are to overly concerned with thier side winning to notice their side is literally trying to drive them into poverty

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
JASON73 Fuck your panties are just twisted. Come to Vancouver island I'll pick you up we will cruise to a nice beach have a campfire drinks some beers burn some wood with MC Gusto and who knows maybe one of us will get cornholed.

M

member 1013

And if it wasnt for equalization payments they be dirt poor
Lol you big silly. Ontario “receives” a payment equal to $70 per capita. Because of how much it contributes to the fund, primarily through income tax (highest tax bracket contributes to the federal equalization fund), Ontario usually has a shortfall of 2 billion for what it pays versus what it receives. Ontario was the last province to ever claim an equalization payment and was the chief contributor to the program for its history. Ontario is still the largest engine of the national economy. Ontario is also a “have” province now that we got rid of shitty left wing government and replaced them with shitty right wing government. Our position as the major immigration centre results in a greater burden on the system.

Also the NDP in Ontario were an unmitigated disaster that resulted in years of cutbacks and hardship.

So there’s some edumacation for you.

M

member 3289

Yeah BC has beautiful nature, but that's not enough to make a place great.

You know where else has beautiful nature?

Auschwitz.