Best fully legal way to start an affair without looking like a creeper?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I have to ask, have any of you ever had more than one piece of ass?
Personally not while in a relationship at least. But PrideRules @PrideRules did. Maybe he can answer your question better.
What's the point?
Uhm, new pussy is always exciting? Its the easiest answer I can give ya. Its not wrong either. ;)

But I suppose when it comes to cheating, people are in search for something they are missing, or in escape of something they can't handle. But I doubt you can brush this off so easily, every case is different. And sometimes we are just dumb and make mistakes.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think that

People seem to be trying to look out for you with advice they would give a friend.
Agree, no one is against @EVILYOSHIDA at all, just trying to point out the pitfalls associated with the object here.......it's easy to do it but you just don't know and it can cause all sorts of problems.....

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
It's a slippery slope. if you can be at peace with yourself, and be honest with yourself without hurting her, by all means, have at it.

I couldn't so it ate me up and I turned into someone I hated. The only way to turn the ship around was by being honest with myself and those around me.

Now I have to pay for the consequences, but I'm grateful I've been given that chance.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I couldn't so it ate me up and I turned into someone I hated

Girl cheated on me. I cheated on her in some fucked up attempt to even the score.

Exhilarating rush. New girl was way hotter too.

Felt like absolute dogshit. Rush was over quick.
Nothing was fixed. Ended up breaking up.

In the end, I gained nothing and lost the high road. I can't just think with the lizard brain.

Nothing is as exciting as 'new'. What's a man's type? New. Always.
But the trade off is not always worth it. And if it is, what the fuck are you doing maintaining the existing circumstances?

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
Girl cheated on me. I cheated on her in some fucked up attempt to even the score.

Exhilarating rush. New girl was way hotter too.

Felt like absolute dogshit. Rush was over quick.
Nothing was fixed. Ended up breaking up.

In the end, I gained nothing and lost the high road. I can't just think with the lizard brain.

Nothing is as exciting as 'new'. What's a man's type? New. Always.
But the trade off is not always worth it. And if it is, what the fuck are you doing maintaining the existing circumstances?
I could not keep it up with 4 of 5 girls. I almost always had to stop midway. Even in my drunken drugged stupor, the weight of the guilt would hit me immediately.

Even though the sex was usually a horrendous expieriance, I would always find myself in the same situations because deep down, I would always blame my wife for putting me there.

That and coke and whores are a good time. A real good time.

Even now, my best friend is visiting in Korea. He has about 3/4 different crews of girls ready to party at any notice.

I went drinking with him the other day, when it was time for him to go party with the girls, I went home.

He went by himself to party with 5 chicks. Including a pair of twins. They were 23-25. We're 37. Part of me wanted to just check it out, lying to myself I'll be ok. But I know better now. If I keep playing with fire, I will eventually burn myself.

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
When you frequent the Korean bar scene, you get to know most the girls. Anytime there a fresh shipment of girls from Korea you would get a call from the momma san. Hey we have some "new face" come by.

It's always about the new face.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When you frequent the Korean bar scene, you get to know most the girls. Anytime there a fresh shipment of girls from Korea you would get a call from the momma san. Hey we have some "new face" come by.

It's always about the new face.
Currently I am cycling 4 girls. Trying to stop drinking though, and want to stay with my steady one/ She doesn't want to come back to me untilI stop drinking. If you had ever been drinking with me you'd understand.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I skipped a lot of the responses so I apologize if this has been said.

I think most people who are married have some times of unhappiness. I sure as fuck do and so do the people I know best. Having kids is the biggest point to keep you on track tho. We all would love to bang other whores, but it's not worth becoming a weekend dad. If you think you've found the perfect mate and you have to go knock it out, you definitely should leave the wife first. Eventually the hot new chick will be just as dull and bitchy as the old one.