NSFW Best YouTube channel in the goddam world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Yea they were terrible. I don't see how someone would find pleasure in hurting someone. I'm happy to punch someone but not sexually aroused.

Chikatiko or the "family annihilator" is also real twisted. I've always been intrested in criminals and after meeting alot of murderers I started reading about them. Lots of podcasts at work too

The most interesting to me is donald "pee wee" gaskins. Hes a total piece of shit but while in prison he killed another inmate with plastic explosives. He gave the guy a "walkie talkie" and told him to turn it on at a certain time and blew him apart. Kinda funny
The Isrealis would approve of that technique, they killed a Palestinian bomb maker with a mobile phone back in the 90s.

"In October 1995, Shin Bet operatives approached Kamil Hamad. Kamil Hamad demanded money and Israeli identity cards for himself and his wives. After the Shin Bet threatened to inform Hamas of his betrayal, Kamil Hamad agreed to cooperate. Shin Bet agents gave Hamad a cell phone, and told him it was bugged so they could listen in on Ayyash's conversations.[15] They did not tell Hamad that, in addition to eavesdropping devices, it also contained 15 grams of RDX explosive.[3]

Kamil Hamad gave the phone to his nephew Osama, knowing that Ayyash regularly used Osama's phones.[16] At 08:00 on 5 January 1996, Ayyash's father called him. Ayyash picked it up and talked with his father. Overhead, an Israeli plane picked up their conversation and relayed it to an Israeli command post. When it was confirmed that it was Ayyash on the phone, Shin Bet remotely detonated it, killing Ayyash instantly.[3]"

Yahya Ayyash - Wikipedia