Better Call Saul Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
crap I just spoiled myself.

Might wait until it gets to Netflix in about 9 months or so...Season 1 and 2 were good...kept me interested...Vince Gilligan is a master and changed Cable programming and series forever...

BB is basically a series that is more like a 70 hour movie...while many series before that time felt like series and not movie

sentence barely makes sense I know LOL^^

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Monday's episode was brilliant, the "bravo" moment was awesome and the cat and mousing has me completely enthralled.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Only watched season 1 so far. Should i continue?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The slow burn always pays off. I've never seen a better characterization of mental illness.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, do you watch? I need recommendations for something similar now that the season is over.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Heard the final episode was awesome...The patience has definitely paid off this season..All sorts of good shit going on now!!!

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The slow burn always pays off. I've never seen a better characterization of mental illness.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, do you watch? I need recommendations for something similar now that the season is over.
I've only seen season 1. Never really got into it.

I don't know about similar, but The Leftovers should be seen by everyone on Earth. It's a show that taps into a part of your psyche that most people never want to visit. It's about dealing with grief. It's bleak at times, strange, and possibly the most profound show to ever grace tv.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Just did a marathon on Breaking Bad for the first time in my life.

Holy shit wtf!?

Better Call Saul shows how all the character builds up toward the happening of Breaking Bad.

I always liked MIke and was super pissed when Walter killed him but it's good to see his story.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Great finale to Season 3. We're getting pretty close to where Breaking Bad started. I wonder if Walter White makes an appearance at the end of 4?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
That finale was dark seems every one went back to were they started or worse with chuck. Kim is probably going to become lazier due to her injury and maybe hooked on drugs.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Great finale to Season 3. We're getting pretty close to where Breaking Bad started. I wonder if Walter White makes an appearance at the end of 4?
I hope we don't see Walter.. Walter met Saul and Gus in like S2 or S3 of BB? It would suck to make such a huge overlap when there's clearly a time gap between BCS and BB

(1st season of BCS was set in 2002..S3 just finished so you could assume its 2005-2006..If we assume BB is set in the time it came out then Gus and Saul come into the picture around 2010-2011)

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I hope we don't see Walter.. Walter met Saul and Gus in like S2 or S3 of BB? It would suck to make such a huge overlap when there's clearly a time gap between BCS and BB
Agreed. Walter was a nobody before he broke bad. It would have to be some kind of weird coincidence for him to interact with any of these characters beforehand.