General Big Tech is out of control

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Missing you Pey
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
elon musk is probably a problem too he has the potential to be a real life super villian the guy already builds weapons and sorts of crazy A.I probably behond the scenes.
I think Musk actually has some integrity and genuinely cares about the country and people though. The ones I listed are communist turds.

Banjaxo

Fight the Power
Nov 16, 2019
Holy shit, the above link may be a FRAT, but I'm glad I spent the time to read it.

TL;DR - Anyone who thinks Google are just a very successful company needs to readjust their thinking, they are connected in a variety of circles at the highest level of US politics, and involved with a ton of shady things around the world. That was an eye opener.

CovidFree

Formerly 'Lars'
Oct 17, 2015
Holy shit, the above link may be a FRAT, but I'm glad I spent the time to read it.

TL;DR - Anyone who thinks Google are just a very successful company needs to readjust their thinking, they are connected in a variety of circles at the highest level of US politics, and involved with a ton of shady things around the world. That was an eye opener.
Careful...

Lou Dog

Went to the Moon
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Glad you are caught up

Pretty fucked up