Bizzaro: Someone is spending a lot time trying to be creepy In Omaha

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015

Mystery of meat-wrapped knives continues in Midtown Omaha

OMAHA, Neb. —The 1 1/2-year-long mystery continues in midtown after someone left knives wrapped in meat in trees in Leavenworth Park Tuesday.

All that could be seen were handles -- the rest surrounded by what looked like meat, butcher paper and duct tape -- stabbed into trees around the city trail.

“I think it’s really strange,” Franchesca Nunez said. “I don’t really know what to think about it. I just think it’s really weird.”

Blake Sondergaard agreed.

“I don’t know, it’s kind of creepy,” he said.

Omaha police removed the knives and said they are investigating.

John Costanzo with the Leavenworth Neighborhood Association said the findings aren’t the first.

“It is very strange,” he said. “Probably for about the last year, year and a half, neighbors have been finding steaks or other various pieces of meat pinned to the tree with knives.”

Constanzo said neighbors have called in dozens of these incidents. Police reports have been filed and the crime lab has visited the scene.

But the mystery of the meat-wrapped knives continues.

“It just doesn't sound right. I mean it sounds pretty scary,” Frank Huss said.

For many in the area, it’s not just weird, but worrisome.

“It is concerning though, I mean, this is right along the trail that kids use and having knives readily accessible where kids could pick them up is definitely a hazard,” Costanzo said.

Officers confirmed the mean is not human.

Anyone with information is asked to call police.

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
Either Lady Gaga is trying to make some kind of fecked up point using that stupid dress or somebody's trying to attract some surrounding wildlife.

I suppose it could also be an unruly gang of ants who share an incredibly weird fetish.