BJ Penn officially ends retirement - wants 145 lb belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
If he were coming back with his Hilo camp, I wouldn't be interested in this at all....for his sake. And you all know I'm a Penn nuthugger. But knowing he's all-in with Jackson & hearing that Greg believes he got one last run in him? Count me in as on board with this shit.
What this man said. EXACTLY, what this man said.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
What this man said. EXACTLY, what this man said.
Wasn't going to be Hilo, was supposed to be Vegas and those in the camp got him 3 titles previously. Everyone said the marinovich brothers made him the best, but how many titles did they get him? How did he look against Edgar the first time, not at his best and he was heavily overtrained by them for that fight(still won it IMO).

But hopefully this camp with jackson's helps him get back what he thinks he hasn't lost yet. He'll do well and hopefully the distractions there are kept to a minimum.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I felt the zing on my spine. Im so excited for BJ+jackson combo, it's probably the best environment for BJ. I think they should be able to bring in some conditioning guy for him too cuz rarely see Jackson's guys out of shape. But still have to see as time passes, cuz as much as I love BJ, he start shit very well...just don't end well.