BJJ/Sub Grappling News

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Starting a new thread that I'll sticky about any news and happenings in the world of BJJ/Sub Grappling. Any individual events, we can still make individual threads about (like events or specific topics).

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
And speaking of Keenan, to any interested in his online program, they're offering a free month trial in celebration of his Euros showing.

Edit: Forgot to add offer expires today (Jan. 27) at 11:59pm PST

Last edited:
M

member 603

You had said big news coming for the event. I'm guessing this is it? What a line up!
I'm not sure they're done yet, if his proposed headliner he mentioned to me before happens, it'll be talked about a lot

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'm not sure they're done yet, if his proposed headliner he mentioned to me before happens, it'll be talked about a lot
Still more? Impressive!
Can't wait! I'll be keeping my eyes out for streaming options.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I may be doing the streaming for Sub Stars had a conversation with Alex about it while at JitzKings. Ffion is a killer. Kasai is this weekend and should be a good time. May be heading out there to corner Combs in a last minute match

M

member 603

I may be doing the streaming for Sub Stars had a conversation with Alex about it while at JitzKings. Ffion is a killer. Kasai is this weekend and should be a good time. May be heading out there to corner Combs in a last minute match
I'm looking forward to your next event.... Let me know if you need some old man to battle other old men (if Kevin isn't available... I joked with Kevin at a tournament a couple of months ago, that him and I may be the token Florida State "mid 40's and up" guys here :tearsofjoy:)

M

member 603

Keenan Cornelius vs Patrick Gaudio added to Sub Stars, that event will be awesome.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
What did everyone think about last night's Kasai card?
I only read results.
What happened to Vinny? Hopefully he doesn't pull out of Submission Underground.

I like the grand prix idea so I was bummed to miss it.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
IBJJF have been reposting old matches on their youtube channel. Here's mohawked Xande from 2007 Worlds.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Here's Roger in his division and the absolute finals of 2007. He's easily my choice for greatest gi competitor.