Cinema Black Panther... anyone see it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I’m letting all of the racial shit die down before going to check it out. Black peoples apparently just discovered this character that was written in the 60’s. I had a guy on FB praise the isolationist view the king holds while calling for Trump’s impeachment for wanting a wall.... got confused on that one.

Any good or another typical Marvel movie with a hip-hop soundtrack?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I’m letting all of the racial shit die down before going to check it out. Black peoples apparently just discovered this character that was written in the 60’s. I had a guy on FB praise the isolationist view the king holds while calling for Trump’s impeachment for wanting a wall.... got confused on that one.

Any good or another typical Marvel movie with a hip-hop soundtrack?
Kill Whitey comes to mind, as does Honkey Execution Crew. Both excellent. Actually, any movie about killing the white devil, whether fiction or non-fiction is excellent. We as a society need more movies like this, and less about black on black violence.
- brotha chingon

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Kill Whitey comes to mind, as does Honkey Execution Crew. Both excellent. Actually, any movie about killing the white devil, whether fiction or non-fiction is excellent. We as a society need more movies like this, and less about black on black violence.
- brotha chingon
Fuck yea. Cracka ass crackas

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I actually can't buy tickets because it has been sold out at every theater around here for 2 days. I may have to travel to a farther theater to get tickets.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ill see it when it is on kodi for free. fuck going to the theater and paying 14 bucks for a popcorn and 5 liter cola

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I saw it, it was the absolute worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There's a thread on it in the Geek Haven forum. A white guy said it was pretty good. Might be worth checking out.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Haven’t seen it, but recently watched the unknown movie Blade. Was really good.

Know most people don’t know Wesley Snipes is a black lead actor, but was very amazing in his role.

All seriousness, cant wait to see it, brosky told me good things about it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Here's my review.

The best performance was by Andy Serkis, who delivered his most convincing role to date.

He plays a white man. And he pulls it off spectacularly!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Haven’t seen it, but recently watched the unknown movie Blade. Was really good.

Know most people don’t know Wesley Snipes is a black lead actor, but was very amazing in his role.

All seriousness, cant wait to see it, brosky told me good things about it.
Blade is still one of my favourite hero movies and no one gave a flying fuck who was what color. Kris kristofersom is a bad ass motherfucker.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Here's my review.

The best performance was by Andy Serkis, who delivered his most convincing role to date.

He plays a white man. And he pulls it off spectacularly!
Okay great, didnt want to experence the same situation when I recommended to Amazon’s Dock Crew that we should clap out (yeah, we clapped out every morning, was very painful) to “Fuck yeah, Trump!” And then had everyone tell me why I was a piece of shit white straight male. What I want to ask as an impossible to understanding whte male, is why is Black Panther the movie that breaks racial standards? Blade was there, Blade was the shit. Blade 2 in particular was the greatest thing. What am I missing? Please tell me.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Blade is still one of my favourite hero movies and no one gave a flying fuck who was what color. Kris kristofersom is a bad ass motherfucker.
Kinda wanna talk about the Blade series now. Was Blade 2 not awesome? The vampire to the vampires was a great concept. The Reaper Vampires were creepy as fuck

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kinda wanna talk about the Blade series now. Was Blade 2 not awesome? The vampire to the vampires was a great concept. The Reaper Vampires were creepy as fuck
They wasted Donnie yen in that movie

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Blade One is still so ridiculously good.
And Kris Kristofferson was just right for that character.

It was so raw and gritty. I remember being in the theater watching it and that opening Rave scene happens.

I think part 2 is pretty good. I like the premise and Have watched it again.

Blade 3 was so bad with all the CGI.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I didn’t really like 2 or 3. They changed too much from the original for me

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Okay great, didnt want to experence the same situation when I recommended to Amazon’s Dock Crew that we should clap out (yeah, we clapped out every morning, was very painful) to “Fuck yeah, Trump!” And then had everyone tell me why I was a piece of shit white straight male. What I want to ask as an impossible to understanding whte male, is why is Black Panther the movie that breaks racial standards? Blade was there, Blade was the shit. Blade 2 in particular was the greatest thing. What am I missing? Please tell me.
I was being tongue-in-cheek, but Blade 2 was great. It's only "issue" if there is one, was that it was too different in tone from Blade 1....
They wasted Donnie yen in that movie
Absolutely. A fucking travesty. Even back then I knew who he was. He did the fight choreography for the film though.
Yes. I love the concept: "Vampire 2.0 - We eat vampire 1.0 for breakfast".

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015

It was so raw and gritty. I remember being in the theater watching it and that opening Rave scene happens.

Blade 3 was the worst thing ever. Drake was a pretty boy fuck, couldnt messure up to Nomak or Deacon Frost. Loved Frost for the idea, then loved Nomak for Combat and Character. First two were the shit.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Blade 3 was the worst thing ever. Drake was a pretty boy fuck, couldnt messure up to Nomak or Deacon Frost. Loved Frost for the idea, then loved Nomak for Combat and Character. First two were the shit.
We do not talk about Blade 3. Okay? Ever.
Blade 3 only exists in the same universe as Spider-Man 3 & The Matrix 3.... i.e. in The Upside Down

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

Agreed.

Love Blade.

Wes Snipes was absolutely perfect for the role also and thats what sold it imo.

One of my favorite scenes.

View: https://youtu.be/YXAcHviN1og