Braun Shows No Mercy 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yeh that's him
Right nasty cunt. Chuck's people around like brawn and his finisher is some turbo rock bottom.

His persona so far is he gets put in tag matches, his teammate loses then he just flips his shit and wrecks everything. His handicap match was vs 3 former tag mates who he beat down.

He looks good
Ha. Trips knows how to run a program. That's straight up genius.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm about 10 minutes behind right now, but I'll catch up on comercial breaks, I missed his apology last week.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh. Yes Sunday. It has all live sports man. It takes a minute to find a good running stream. But only like a minute or two. But the quality was perfect
That's awesome. I'm getting tired of paying the cable company stupid amounts of money and looking to trim some fat around the homestead. WWE/live sports access is pretty much my loan sticking point right now.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
That's awesome. I'm getting tired of paying the cable company stupid amounts of money and looking to trim some fat around the homestead. WWE/live sports access is pretty much my loan sticking point right now.
Dude sling tv is good too. $30 for a good set of channels. But if you can do without cable. My Kodi is my life saver. I have cable atm. But nbc won't come in. So I have to use Kodi to watch Sunday night football. Plus movies and tv shows!! F Cable!!

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
The Ziggled Alive Match, the only way to win is when one wrestler executes the same move 21 times, then Sting drags them passed the finish line onto Seth Rollins.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Dude sling tv is good too. $30 for a good set of channels. But if you can do without cable. My Kodi is my life saver. I have cable atm. But nbc won't come in. So I have to use Kodi to watch Sunday night football. Plus movies and tv shows!! F Cable!!
Yeah, I had loaned a unit from a coworker a couple weeks ago and was shocked at movie/tv show availability on Covenant. Netflix will be gone.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
ShakaSway @ShakaSway

They should put the 24/7 hardcore title on Stroman. He attacks random people and defends his belt. Would be epic! Just a nacho stand clerk handing out nachos and HEY!! IM NIT FINISHED WITH YOU!! Week after week!
I missed most of Raw, No Mercy bummed me out to childhood levels. Heard was a decent show though.

Are they vringing back the hardcore title? If so, Strowman would be perfect. Also would actually add some surprisingly immediate value to it. Because whose going to beat Strowman thats not Lesnar/Reigns/Kalisto?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I missed most of Raw, No Mercy bummed me out to childhood levels. Heard was a decent show though.

Are they vringing back the hardcore title? If so, Strowman would be perfect. Also would actually add some surprisingly immediate value to it. Because whose going to beat Strowman thats not Lesnar/Reigns/Kalisto?
I know man. No they're no plans at this time about bringing it back. Just speculation from fans wanting it.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
When I was kid, believe I was watching Lion King at the time. And a scene popped up when Mufasa died. I was very disappointed. Wanted him to job out at least the hyenas.

That feeling returned when I witnessed a 9 minute match with Braun Strowman becoming useless after a confused kimura spot for 1/3 of that match.