BREAKING***Oregon school shooting/15 dead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
those reporters trying to exploit that girls instagram to get a story remind me of the movie nightcrawler

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
yeah dude, it's sick. they now have people posting that they will "continue the beta uprising".

crazy feeding the crazy.
All of this alpha beta shit annoys me as well it's a ridiculous spin off a macho American culture. Good luck pulling that shit here the ridicule wouldn't be worth it.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I would go to jail for the cunt who told him to gather them in a corner, I cant get my head around that level of sick.
People are damaged and are able to find and to link up with equally fucked up people through technology. We've entered a new era of psychopathy.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
People are damaged and are able to find and to link up with equally fucked up people through technology. We've entered a new era of psychopathy.
Yep all this following their own interests down the rabbit hole of the internet is bad for people particularly the unbalanced ones.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All of this alpha beta shit annoys me as well it's a ridiculous spin off a macho American culture. Good luck pulling that shit here the ridicule wouldn't be worth it.
Where are you from gangstar?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jesus, those media vultures. fucking disgusting. Follow me!? Seriously? WTF IS THE WORLD COMING TO.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
EIRE!!!! MOTHERFECKERRRR! Or Ireland as it's known everywhere except Tommy Toe Hold. Our piss take culture would cut all that bollox down fairly quick.
Was thinking the same thing about England, you don't necessarily, or I don't necessarily see this so much over here......but I'm not in school so who knows

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Was thinking the same thing about England, you don't necessarily, or I don't necessarily see this so much over here......but I'm not in school so who knows
Ye that's it all my friends are 20's early 30's lads and there is a load of banter back and forth obviously, I've never heard anyone called a beta or anything like it I'd be all over it if I did. But I seems to be a thing in the States.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ye that's it all my friends are 20's early 30's lads and there is a load of banter back and forth obviously, I've never heard anyone called a beta or anything like it I'd be all over it if I did. But I seems to be a thing in the States.
Not really, people only do it that are douche bags or are making fun of douche bags

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This happens because of culture. Restricting guns, restricting speech etc isn't a cure.

Unfortunately, I know it sounds rude, but the US is simply not as stable as other developed civilisations, like Australia, Canada and Western Europe.

The US has been at war for most of its history.

Timeline of United States at war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They abolished slavery later than other developed nations and had Jim Crow laws until the 1960s.

They shun social healthcare, religion is more wide spread than other developed nations and they still have the death penalty. Cops are killing people left and right.

I don't want to shit on America - I have made some great friends there - but let's call a spade a spade; you guys have some catching up to do.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This happens because of culture. Restricting guns, restricting speech etc isn't a cure.

Unfortunately, I know it sounds rude, but the US is simply not as stable as other developed civilisations, like Australia, Canada and Western Europe.

The US has been at war for most of its history.

Timeline of United States at war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They abolished slavery later than other developed nations and had Jim Crow laws until the 1960s.

They shun social healthcare, religion is more wide spread than other developed nations and they still have the death penalty. Cops are killing people left and right.

I don't want to shit on America - I have made some great friends there - but let's call a spade a spade; you guys have some catching up to do.
I agree with some of these points.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I've never heard it before in real life but then again I only talk to white people on this forum so derp

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I would go to jail for the cunt who told him to gather them in a corner, I cant get my head around that level of sick.
yeah, that was wrong, and there are others that really bothered me too. i would love to be in a room with the idiots that tormented that poor kid until he was so hurt that he lost touch. calling himself a robot, like he gave up all human feelings, and has no one in this world.
bullies are a huge fucking problem in the states. I've gone face to face with some for picking on my friends, and even the outcasts. this is a good example of the shit it can cause. not all of these are caused by this, but I'm sure many kids have wanted to kill bullies, and anyone that reminded them of their bullies, and the bully's friends.
that 4 chan shit has fucked me up all day.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
yeah, that was wrong, and there are others that really bothered me too. i would love to be in a room with the idiots that tormented that poor kid until he was so hurt that he lost touch. calling himself a robot, like he gave up all human feelings, and has no one in this world.
bullies are a huge fucking problem in the states. I've gone face to face with some for picking on my friends, and even the outcasts. this is a good example of the shit it can cause. not all of these are caused by this, but I'm sure many kids have wanted to kill bullies, and anyone that reminded them of their bullies, and the bully's friends.
that 4 chan shit has fucked me up all day.
Kids being handled as delicate flowers, and everyone winning is a bigger problem than bullying imo. Sets an unrealistic perspective

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Kids being handled as delicate flowers, and everyone winning is a bigger problem than bullying imo. Sets an unrealistic perspective
There's something to this statement. My have an extended family member who's wound pretty tight all the time because he was raised in a world where his expectations are far beyond what reality will ever yield. The world should be fair, but it isn't and that's a reality people need to accept from an early age. Equality is something that we all need to work towards, but you're doing your kids a huge disservice if you raise them expecting to receive it.