Society BREAKING- U.S. House passes bill to ban Fed. RSRV. from creating a CBDC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
BIS?
IMF?
CFPB?

I can see Bitcoin going through the roof right now on this news.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wow, to good to be true? What's the catch?
My comments from elsewhere.

"Epoch Times/Facts Matter w/Roman just did a piece regarding a 7-2 ruling the SC just issued on CFPB’s relationship to the FED, dodging congressional oversight.

This being “top-of-mind”, the timing & subject matter appears…more than coincidence.

So, U.S. Treasury directly involved with a DEI/ESG/Soc. Credit score/“Real” digi-ID-linked CBDC?
Joint effort with a newly created body where the “monetary” aspect hides under CFPB-like protection(no audit), but shares “cyber security” aspects with congress, delivering the psychological appearance of legitimacy?

BIS/IMF/WEF-type international effort?"

"**This is way too close to the recent SC ruling regarding CFPB’s relationship with the Federal Reserve.**

**Supreme Court Issues Surprise 7–2 Ruling**
**Imo, this appears as if the table is being set for either the U.S. treasury to control a CBDC directly, or an international effort like BIS or IMF…**

**Regarding the first scenario, the “government” could conceivably create a department not subject to audit like the CFPB, put a crypto department under it, then bring the notion of “cyber security” to the table as a joint unit where one is subject to congress but not the other, giving the appearance of legitimacy.**

**Second & even worse, an international body using pilot frameworks already in place(like Aussie/NZ/Euro etc.) regarding aspects of international settlements, joined with other retarded aspects like ESG, DEI, “real” digi id’s, SC scores etc.**

**I still think there’s a window for pm’s around this.**
**Hopefully a miracle happens and crushes it all.**
**In the end I think it’s option 2, where a national emergency is issued & elements of previous NDAA policies are implemented, like “UN troops” on U.S. soil, and the hegelian dialectic manifests.**"

"
[(
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jH8-9_5Fs
)

Recent piece, timely data point.

Everything done seems ‘timely’, so forgive me if I connect dots in my CT mind.
I guess it’s like getting hooked on [Last Man On Earth ](https://youtu.be/-RaeuGhM1pw?si=DmVG5PePvjpD7kcZ) months before it unfolds, that crazy “predictive programming.

Surely being dead on arrival in the senate will speak volumes.
At the very least, to me, it tells me Tom Luongo’s theory regarding a power war between FED & WEF exists, or they’re not happy with the known structure of the current CBDC platform as its presented.
Enough to make a statement with a unanimous republican stance.

It could also mean that republicans could play amendment wars in senate committees until after the Presidency, which means they could be all-in in Trump.

It could also mean concurrently, if the senate does a quickvote, that republicans want to use the CBDC as a voting platform in the general election, again, all-in Trump.

What I know for sure is, nothing in government is above board, and the puppeteers like it that way."

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Doesn't Senate need to vote on it now? Senate will likely shut it down.

At the very least, to me, it tells me Tom Luongo’s theory regarding a power war between FED & WEF exists, or they’re not happy with the known structure of the current CBDC platform as its presented.

It could also mean that republicans could play amendment wars in senate committees until after the Presidency, which means they could be all-in in Trump.

It could also mean concurrently, if the senate does a quickvote, that republicans want to use the CBDC as a voting platform in the general election, again, all-in Trump.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
My comments from elsewhere.

"Epoch Times/Facts Matter w/Roman just did a piece regarding a 7-2 ruling the SC just issued on CFPB’s relationship to the FED, dodging congressional oversight.

This being “top-of-mind”, the timing & subject matter appears…more than coincidence.

So, U.S. Treasury directly involved with a DEI/ESG/Soc. Credit score/“Real” digi-ID-linked CBDC?
Joint effort with a newly created body where the “monetary” aspect hides under CFPB-like protection(no audit), but shares “cyber security” aspects with congress, delivering the psychological appearance of legitimacy?

BIS/IMF/WEF-type international effort?"

"**This is way too close to the recent SC ruling regarding CFPB’s relationship with the Federal Reserve.**

**Imo, this appears as if the table is being set for either the U.S. treasury to control a CBDC directly, or an international effort like BIS or IMF…**

**Regarding the first scenario, the “government” could conceivably create a department not subject to audit like the CFPB, put a crypto department under it, then bring the notion of “cyber security” to the table as a joint unit where one is subject to congress but not the other, giving the appearance of legitimacy.**

**Second & even worse, an international body using pilot frameworks already in place(like Aussie/NZ/Euro etc.) regarding aspects of international settlements, joined with other retarded aspects like ESG, DEI, “real” digi id’s, SC scores etc.**

**I still think there’s a window for pm’s around this.**
**Hopefully a miracle happens and crushes it all.**
**In the end I think it’s option 2, where a national emergency is issued & elements of previous NDAA policies are implemented, like “UN troops” on U.S. soil, and the hegelian dialectic manifests.**"

"
[(
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jH8-9_5Fs
)

Recent piece, timely data point.

Everything done seems ‘timely’, so forgive me if I connect dots in my CT mind.
I guess it’s like getting hooked on [Last Man On Earth ](https://youtu.be/-RaeuGhM1pw?si=DmVG5PePvjpD7kcZ) months before it unfolds, that crazy “predictive programming.

What I know for sure is, nothing in government is above board, and the puppeteers like it that way."
Not quite enough detail, but it’ll do