Brock is RAW

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
So this has nothing to do with anything, but had a dream last night that it turned out it was the Colonel who jumped Cass. Revealing it was for him lowballing the golden wings or whatever. Then managed Enzo and Kane for some reason.

Now I'm worried they are gonna make those food commercials canon

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So this has nothing to do with anything, but had a dream last night that it turned out it was the Colonel who jumped Cass. Revealing it was for him lowballing the golden wings or whatever. Then managed Enzo and Kane for some reason.

Now I'm worried they are gonna make those food commercials canon
This might be the best post I've ever seen you make.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
This might be the best post I've ever seen you make.
Thats appreciated but this now a nail biter for me.

This storyline has taken the classic Divas spot (right before main event, 7th inning stretch if you will). Previously occupied with "Hey Hemme, your ass like pie?"

Could fit in some more ad revenue with the declined ratings

Big Show is too obvious, they have no patience with a Big Show slow burn, it would have happened

Can almost hear the forehead slapping at their missed oppurtunity to throw KFC into the Dolph Miz feud, only played it before their matches a couple dozen times.

And never forget, back in the "good ol days" had Edge and I think Booker have a rivalary strictly over shampoo. Ya think they respect Enzo enough to put him above that?!