VID Brutal KO of Holm vs Anne Sophie Mathis - Boxing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

The ref really probably should have stopped it when she was dangling from the ropes on the crook of her elbow...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I learned two things..

Holly has a CHIN..

That woman is NO WHERE NEAR HER WEIGHT CLASS M.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Here, let me unlace you from the top rope so she can hit your face more easially...

Ref needs to do something beside ref fights

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn can you imagine if that other woman hit rousey like that, we would have a new shuttle into space

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Proof that Holm can't take a punch. It scares me to think what Nunes is going to do to her. I can definitely see Nunes getting charged with involuntary manslaughter after they fight.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Proof that Holm can't take a punch. It scares me to think what Nunes is going to do to her. I can definitely see Nunes getting charged with involuntary manslaughter after they fight.
We need to SN bet if that fight ever happens!

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Proof that Holm can't take a punch.
She took punches against your girl Ronda easy enough.

Anne Sophie Mathis fights at 147 and she's a 6 foot brute, has 23 KOs in 27 wins and is a LEGIT puncher, and a LEGIT world boxing champion. A true boxer, not that nonsense that Ronda was passing off as boxing. She's a chick who legit beats the fuck out of world class female boxers, not a Olympic judoka who supposedly COULD be a boxing champion, even though she's never had a boxing match in her life haha.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
She took punches against your girl Ronda easy enough.

Anne Sophie Mathis fights at 147 and she's a 6 foot brute, has 23 KOs in 27 wins and is a LEGIT puncher, and a LEGIT world boxing champion. A true boxer, not that nonsense that Ronda was passing off as boxing. She's a chick who legit beats the fuck out of world class female boxers, not a Olympic judoka who supposedly COULD be a boxing champion, even though she's never had a boxing match in her life haha.
Always an excuse. Ronda got out boxed by a boxing champion with 41 pro fights. I would love to see how Holm would do in judo competition. Holm got merked by someone in her own discipline. Not a good look for her. And that fight should have been stopped sooner. That's why boxing is more dangerous than MMA.

Also Holm talks like she's punch drunk. That's not a knock on her but rather it shows how dangerous boxing is and how much nobody is concerned about the fighter's health.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I hope that ref was fired on the spot. HORRIBLE to let that go on after she was out on the ropes.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Always an excuse. Ronda got out boxed by a boxing champion with 41 pro fights. I would love to see how Holm would do in judo competition. Holm got merked by someone in her own discipline. Not a good look for her. And that fight should have been stopped sooner. That's why boxing is more dangerous than MMA.

Also Holm talks like she's punch drunk. That's not a knock on her but rather it shows how dangerous boxing is and how much nobody is concerned about the fighter's health.

:)