Cain/Ngannou size difference; fist bump; side hug; bro hug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
All in one short clip!

Imagine if they weren't so friendly and got violent. Sean Shelby would get squished like a bug!

Oh, and you're going to notice what Francis is wearing, of course. You're not the first to see it...

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
All in one short clip!

Imagine if they weren't so friendly and got violent. Sean Shelby would get squished like a bug!

Oh, and you're going to notice what Francis is wearing, of course. You're not the first to see it...

"I am coming to America ..... to find my bride. But I didn't know she would be so ugly and force herself to lay on top of me for 25 minutes!!!"

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Yea because Cain is known for lay and pray.....
Try observing humour when you can. It will lengthen your life.
If he doesn't finish him, he will wind up "mostly" laying on him aggresively, not unlike Stipe did.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cain is gonna take him down and smash him up. I also expect to him to have the sharper hands in the pocket.

Cain wins late in the third via TKO.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is wearing a Tesla tower on his head

PS Cain is screwed

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cain is gonna take him down and smash him up. I also expect to him to have the sharper hands in the pocket.

Cain wins late in the third via TKO.

Some fast facts:
  • Cain hasn't fought in nearly 2 and a half years.
  • Has only had 2 fights in the past 5 and a half years.
  • Has only fought 4 different opponents (JDS, Bigfoot, Werdum & Travis Browne) in the past 7+ years.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh I'm aware!

How do you see Enganoo winning?
I seriously have no idea how this is gonna go. Cain looks like shit but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. If he is half the fighter he was, he will beat up Francis. If he has seriouly lost a step, Francis is going to K Him TFO into official retirement.

If you put a gun to my head: it'll be a slow first round with a tentitive Francis stopping Cain takedowns and then Cain getting caught coming in during the 2nd after Francis gets his confidence up and Cain gets badly finished.