Society Can Someone Explain Climate Change to Me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What outcome specifically is it that we are supposed to be concerned about? Is it going to be hot, is it going to be cold, what's the deal?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Al Gore wanted to make money after being vp, so he told everyone the Earth was going to get really hot. He called it global warming, and an industry shift was born behind it.

Then people noticed it was cold outside, so they changed it to climate change.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Solution:

I always do. I go out of my way not to trash the environment. If people are honest, I do more than most who I hear belly aching about climate change. I'm just trying to figure out what end we're working towards and what end we're afraid of.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I always do. I go out of my way not to trash the environment. If people are honest, I do more than most who I hear belly aching about climate change. I'm just trying to figure out what end we're working towards and what end we're afraid of.
Which end opens your wallet?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is about the children, our children, and showing them how to be responsible.

So while we democratize the world with tide pods and young geezy teaching social justice to the over privileged multi-identifyable social constructs, we'll also promote genetically modified power in our concrete jungles.

Boom, Utopia.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
It used to be called global warming, that's all I know about it. Now they changed the term.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I deal with the virtue signalling almost daily at my house. They want to claim to really give a fuck but never take clothes out of the dryer without having to turn the dryer on at least twice before folding because the clothes are wrinkled. 75 is way too hot so the air goes on but 65 is too cold.

When I point out their hypocrisy I am just a uncaring asshole. Its pretty ridiculous.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
It used to be called global warming, that's all I know about it. Now they changed the term.
According to the so called "enviromentalists" at my house its always been climate change but when I send links of old Al and his global warming lectures I am just being too literal.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Fake news. Just shows the ignorance of humanity that we have been tracking temperatures for less than 200 years, which is nothing from a geological perspective, but the second something changes, liberal naturtards scream the sky is falling.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Climate change is the new religion, sold to us under the guise of science, but in reality the new Priests are the Scientists who have replaced black robes for white coats. It is a complete scam but designed to unite the "believers" and divide them against the "deniers". It is new age bullshit and a pretense for Earth and Nature worship, as close to Paganism as the NWO honchos will allow.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
In for left vs right, fact vs fiction debate.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I think it's real.
But I also think it's grossly exaggerated. The scare tactics fall short on me.

So I'm not a climate honk, but I do recycle and pick up trash while I hike because it's the right thing to do.

We only have 1 Earth so we should take care of it, but you'll get nothing but eyerolls from me when you start talking about Florida being under water in 10 years if I don't switch all my house bulbs to LED.