General Can we all agree that Kyrsten Sinema is hot af?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We notice that the MAGA crowd will see the "D" next to her name and instantly start crying no matter what.

Which "stablemate" Dem politicians get all these threads, anyway? AOC obviously, but who else? Tulsi is the most salivated over politician here, is she a "stablemate"?

??
There's only 2 and they both have horse teeth. Hence the horse joke.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Lauren Boebert is an idiot and a danger to the Republic, but she's hot. What's the problem? I'm not the one who instantly started crying and making snarky bitchy passive-aggressive comments about tribes. ?

??
Lol, Lauren Boerbert is not hot.

M

member 3289

Democrat U.S. senator from Arizona. The same right-wing fuckboys who think Ann Coulter is attractive say that Sinema is ugly. Go figure.

And though I find her fairly attractive, especially for her age, she's not what I would consider hot tbh. But remember I'm from Miami and have standards.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Hard to tell because of the make-up tbh.

Also, unless she's constantly walking next to Tyson Fury stunt doubles, she looks like she's about 5'2", and midgets are never hot.
I'd swipe yes on her Tinder profile. Let's be real, almost all of us woud.

I don't recognise the guy as a lawmaker (which doesn't mean anything in and of itself, of course). Wouldn't surprise me if he was a bodyguard of some sort.

??

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Hard to tell because of the make-up tbh.

Also, unless she's constantly walking next to Tyson Fury stunt doubles, she looks like she's about 5'2", and midgets are never hot.
Come on bro. The number of Cubans over 5'3 is like 10%.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
We notice that the MAGA crowd will see the "D" next to her name and instantly start crying no matter what.

Which "stablemate" Dem politicians get all these threads, anyway? AOC obviously, but who else? Tulsi is the most salivated over politician here, is she a "stablemate"?

??
ilhan omar is my number 1. AOC 2. im not sure if theres a single other politician that id allow tho

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
im not into tulsi physically. i would love to connect with AOC. and even more so with Ilhan (she's hotter imo)
I like the slimline, sharp featured types myself, so Omar is in my lane. But AOC....... those curves....... and though I don't agree with a lot of her statements, I appreciate AOC's charisma and I think she really is trying to work for the people and not the paymasters. ?

Tulsi I don't like because she strikes me as very fake.

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I like the slimline, sharp featured types myself, so Omar is in my lane. But AOC....... those curves....... and though I don't agree with a lot of her statements, I appreciate AOC's charisma and I think she really is trying to work for the people and not the paymasters. ?

Tulsi I don't like because she strikes me as very fake.

??
yeh im pretty picky. even AOC isnt fit enough for me nowadays, but id love her regardless cause shes physically in the ballpark and her personality and character rock

ilhan prolly isnt fit enough either. but shes lean enough that a good 3 to 6 months of dedication to food and fitness and she could be toned as hell

plus, ilhan is wicked smart and i find that hot

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
yeh im pretty picky. even AOC isnt fit enough for me nowadays, but id love her regardless cause shes physically in the ballpark and her personality and character rock

ilhan prolly isnt fit enough either. but shes lean enough that a good 3 to 6 months of dedication to food and fitness and she could be toned as hell

plus, ilhan is wicked smart and i find that hot
Smart women are better, that is true. Couldn't be with a dumb chick, no matter what she looked like. I can't understand men who are insecure enough that they are threatened by an intelligent woman. I WANT my partner to challenge me.

??