Canadian Rockies roadtrip

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I was up there when I was 13. I can hardly remember it. I missed some hot springs thing because I got sick. We ate some Chinese food that put me out of commission. That and going into a canuck super market and how all the items seemed so foreign...and all the Asians.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
When we were in Banff we stayed at some roadside motel. They had one channel. It had some program that was looped over and over. It was like the Olympic highlights from Calgary. Some lady won the silver metal iirc. Little things like tat stick out but I can't picture the mountains.

Apr 3, 2015
When we were in Banff we stayed at some roadside motel. They had one channel. It had some program that was looped over and over. It was like the Olympic highlights from Calgary. Some lady won the silver metal iirc. Little things like tat stick out but I can't picture the mountains.
lololol!!!!!!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
haha what? is that even possible in Banff?

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
haha what? is that even possible in Banff?

Yeah silly huh? I remember Glacier National Park in Montana. Went way up high on a winding thing called road to the sun. I remember how that was but I must have been mountained out when we crossed into Canada.

My silver medal part of my post I left pretty vague. Of course some lady won silver. A bunch did. Haha. The woman I was thinking of was a Canadian. She took silver in the figure skating event. Weird I remember that and not something like Lake Louise.