Captain Marvel Apology

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
lol well done

I never heard of that guy but he's pretty funny and sharp

Here is another one I watched and he is spot on. This helps my absolute disgust of the film; EVERY opportunity they had to make scenes with Luke unfathomably epic and deep and powerful and heroic and magical and inspiring... they shat on every single one.

A total abomination of every single thing that made the character great made the series so powerful. What a wreck. I won't even get started on the blatant insertion SJW politics

Grrr!! lol

Fucken Milk Tits Scrotum face scene

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To imply this volleyball-hittin' bubblegum-chewin' valley girl is even in the same power neighborhood as THOR discredits an entire franchise.

Congratulations Kevin Feige.
Not only have you lost interest with fans who've been convinced gamma radiation can turn a puny earthling into a rival of the
GOD OF THUNDER. but now Terra's (C-54) #MeToo movement is attempting to upend the might of THOR.
F-ing LOL

Since Carol Danvers got her power (supposedly) from an engine that exploded, one said to have harnessed the power signature of The Tesseract, wouldn't it at least make sense to tout Captain Marvel's power level as a rival to another earthling whose power also came from an Infinity Gem (The Mindstone) in The Ultra-powerful Scarlett Witch?

When it's all said and done, it won't be a Marvelous vagina beam blasting Thanos to his death, it'll be
STORMBREAKER crashing through Thanos' skull and a one-liner from the Asgardian King of Mead casually whispering into his ear:
"This time, I went for the head",
while Danvers looks on like any normal woman and drops her eggs at the sight of the Thunder that rattles them loose.

M

member 1013

To imply this volleyball-hittin' bubblegum-chewin' valley girl is even in the same power neighborhood as THOR discredits an entire franchise.

Congratulations Kevin Feige.
Not only have you lost interest with fans who've been convinced gamma radiation can turn a puny earthling into a rival of the
GOD OF THUNDER. but now Terra's (C-54) #MeToo movement is attempting to upend the might of THOR.
F-ing LOL

Since Carol Danvers got her power (supposedly) from an engine that exploded, one said to have harnessed the power signature of The Tesseract, wouldn't it at least make sense to tout Captain Marvel's power level as a rival to another earthling whose power also came from an Infinity Gem (The Mindstone) in The Ultra-powerful Scarlett Witch?

When it's all said and done, it won't be a Marvelous vagina beam blasting Thanos to his death, it'll be
STORMBREAKER crashing through Thanos' skull and a one-liner from the Asgardian King of Mead casually whispering into his ear:
while Danvers looks on like any normal woman and drops her eggs at the sight of the Thunder that rattles them loose.

I have no expectations for endgame. It’s probably gonna be a stinker.

Jan 21, 2015
lol well done

I never heard of that guy but he's pretty funny and sharp

Here is another one I watched and he is spot on. This helps my absolute disgust of the film; EVERY opportunity they had to make scenes with Luke unfathomably epic and deep and powerful and heroic and magical and inspiring... they shat on every single one.

A total abomination of every single thing that made the character great made the series so powerful. What a wreck. I won't even get started on the blatant insertion SJW politics

Grrr!! lol

Fucken Milk Tits Scrotum face scene
forgot to post the vid, lol - here it is.

Thank you Mr Grumpy Scottish Movie Critic Guy:

fuckin forskin-faced alien milk tits. How the FUCK did that scene get made??? yeah lets have tits in a Star Wars movie

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Just saw the movie. I thought it was great. The cast was great, only with the exception of the lead. It wasn't that she was so bad, it was just that she seemed interchangeable -- there was no special spark there or anything, it just felt like any person could have stepped into the role and done at least as well. But even Samuel L. Jackson was enjoyable in this one. It was a great movie.

I was never a huge Carol Danvers fan, so I liked the way they sort of combined origin pieces and made her more interesting. It was fun.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When it's all said and done, it won't be a Marvelous vagina beam blasting Thanos to his death, it'll be STORMBREAKER crashing through Thanos' skull and a one-liner from the Asgardian King of Mead casually whispering into his ear:

Gawtdamn I'm good...
@Lars Leigh @Leigh