Society Chicago PD possibly about to slice in half(jab)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"CHICAGO — The chief of the union that represents rank-and-file Chicago police officers warned that the force could be at half-strength over the weekend as a result of a City Hall mandate that officers must be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or tested regularly for the coronavirus.

Saying the mayor's office has refused to bargain in good faith, John Catanzara, head of Chicago Lodge 7 of the Fraternal Order of Police, or FOP, said the union planned to file a class action lawsuit if city officials follow through on a promise to place police officers into "no-paid" status for refusing to participate in the city's vaccination portal.

"All I can tell you is, if, [as] we suspect, the numbers are true, and we get a large number of our members to stand firm on their beliefs, that this is an overreach, and they're not going to provide the information in the portal or submit to testing, then it's safe to say that the city of Chicago will have a police force at 50 percent or less for this weekend coming up," Catanzara said Tuesday in a video message."

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The city will cave faster than the NFL did a few years ago when their refs went on strike. Of course mayor beetlejuice has already proven she is batshit crazy so this may get interesting

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
imagine being John Catanzara. He has to make the case that rank-and-file cops don't get paid enough, but half of them can afford to go without pay indefinitely. And no one is on the take.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
If you notice, all of these groups have threatened a 50% walkout and when the deadline comes, almost invariably it's around 5% who do, typically via retirement.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
The city will cave faster than the NFL did a few years ago when their refs went on strike. Of course mayor beetlejuice has already proven she is batshit crazy so this may get interesting
Come on man...when there are no police left Chicago will still be in good hands...

1634182065452.jpeg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you notice, all of these groups have threatened a 50% walkout and when the deadline comes, almost invariably it's around 5% who do, typically via retirement.
Not where I am from
and we are as "blue" as it gets

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not where I am from
and we are as "blue" as it gets
Yeah I'm not seeing that here either.
If there's 35% on the fence, half cave under coercion & threat.
Under the defund/blm/antifa garbage, 20% of the force walked for saner pastures.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah I'm not seeing that here either.
If there's 35% on the fence, half cave under coercion & threat.
Under the defund/blm/antifa garbage, 20% of the force walked for saner pastures.
I know that plenty of folks in these blue cities are not drinking the cool aid

Hiring signs everywhere

Healthcare workers aren't volunteering to be ""

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I know that plenty of folks in these blue cities are not drinking the cool aid

Hiring signs everywhere

Healthcare workers aren't volunteering to be ""
went to dt portland with the fam, tried to eat at some restaurant but they checked for proof of vaccine. when i said we don't have that, they said we can't dine inside, but outside. I guess we'll be packing food wherever we go now and restaurants loose ton of business. fuck em

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
went to dt portland with the fam, tried to eat at some restaurant but they checked for proof of vaccine. when i said we don't have that, they said we can't dine inside, but outside. I guess we'll be packing food wherever we go now and restaurants loose ton of business. fuck em
Did you move out there already homie? How you liking it besides the little Hitlers acting up because of Covid?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Did you move out there already homie? How you liking it besides the little Hitlers acting up because of Covid?
We love it, people are actually a lot nicer than Cali. People in Cali seem very busy (in their minds) they're all in a hurry to get somewhere faster and also very appearance oriented. Over here, almost everyone is genuinely nice and just mind their own business. If Cali people are in a hurry to get somewhere, over here, they're in a hurry to let you be first, also very apologetic. Kind of remind me of Canadians, maybe the NW thing? lack of Vitamin D??

Weed quality is better than Cali, and much cheaper. They don't have some security outside of the weed stores. Two guys were shooting the shit front of the store, I thought they were security so I stood in front of them, they just looked at me weird and opened the door for me.

Water quality is superb but it does rain a lot. It's already kind of cold here, well, probably my bitchass who's used to Cali weather, people are wearing short sleeves and it already reached the coldest temperature in the Bay Area.

Gun-laws are good. As soon as I got here, I got rid of that gay-ass California compliant bullet button. Also could apply for conceal carry, it used to be 60 bucks but now up to over 100.

I do miss Cali's abundance of things though. Seems like they have about 20-30% less stuff than Cali wherever you go.

Sometimes we run into some hardcore rednecks but besides how they look, they were still very nice. Only place I felt little discriminated was in Downtown Portland, about that vaccine passport shit.

Also noticed ton of fat people here. I'm guessing maybe cuz it rains a lot they just sit at home? or maybe cuz it's super liberal, fat-shaming is illegal?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
We love it, people are actually a lot nicer than Cali. People in Cali seem very busy (in their minds) they're all in a hurry to get somewhere faster and also very appearance oriented. Over here, almost everyone is genuinely nice and just mind their own business. If Cali people are in a hurry to get somewhere, over here, they're in a hurry to let you be first, also very apologetic. Kind of remind me of Canadians, maybe the NW thing? lack of Vitamin D??

Weed quality is better than Cali, and much cheaper. They don't have some security outside of the weed stores. Two guys were shooting the shit front of the store, I thought they were security so I stood in front of them, they just looked at me weird and opened the door for me.

Water quality is superb but it does rain a lot. It's already kind of cold here, well, probably my bitchass who's used to Cali weather, people are wearing short sleeves and it already reached the coldest temperature in the Bay Area.

Gun-laws are good. As soon as I got here, I got rid of that gay-ass California compliant bullet button. Also could apply for conceal carry, it used to be 60 bucks but now up to over 100.

I do miss Cali's abundance of things though. Seems like they have about 20-30% less stuff than Cali wherever you go.

Sometimes we run into some hardcore rednecks but besides how they look, they were still very nice. Only place I felt little discriminated was in Downtown Portland, about that vaccine passport shit.

Also noticed ton of fat people here. I'm guessing maybe cuz it rains a lot they just sit at home? or maybe cuz it's super liberal, fat-shaming is illegal?
Sounds good Bruv. Wish you and your fam the best. Maybe you'll bump into some of the TMMACers that live in the area someday...
:cheers:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it's 11 months of sweater weather.

Glad you're digging it. Have you been south or east exploring OR?