General China Evergrande collapse...Chinese 2008 on the way?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's not a thing over here but I appreciate we are on an international forum

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How long have I been saying it?

Bitcoin will skyrocket then tank.
It's an ecoweapon.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Isn't that what bitcoin does naturally because it's so volitle? Is it really that impressive to say something we can all look at and see on a graph?
Tank as in...zero.
Show us that on a graph.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The sun will eventually burn out, I've been saying it for a long time, just you wait.
Boy you are preachin' to the choir.
But nobody listens.
Nooo....they just keep shoppin' and buyin' 'n talkin' blah blah blah, like we're not about to turn into the MOON.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
jumping in on EGRNY cause Im dumb

got the day off so I'll be looking to recoup my loses of going to work by losing it on the stock market

INQD moon shot incoming

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wtf

Not a single one of the ratings companies has them in default.
They've all placed them at restricted default despite them not making any payments for like 6 months. They defaulted and they aren't labeled a straight default.

If you don't pay your interest payments or your principal payments for 6 months and have no foreseeable way to do that, what else would it take to actually put you in default?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wtf

They've all placed them at restricted default despite them not making any payments for like 6 months. They defaulted and they aren't labeled a straight default.

If you don't pay your interest payments or your principal payments for 6 months and have no foreseeable way to do that, what else would it take to actually put you in default?
Hey @Lars this guy still thinks the economy is a real thing.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Wtf