VID Colby Covington outed for using writers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Since we've had both Jouban & Colby on, maybe they'd be down for a little TMMAC Beefcast, hosted by THE DUMP(TM)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
all the "trash talkers" of MMA are hacks

nothing beats a silent killer IMO

Those guys last the ages

talking can get you paid but I think it often is at the cost of integrity

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Don't believe it.
Chael was borderline comic genius with his lines;
"if you bow in Brazil, they'll steal your wallet"
"Black belt from the Nogeira brothers is like winning a toy in a happy meal"
"I'll pat Anderson's wife on the ass and tell her How to make my steak just right"

Can't possibly be written by the same guy who just offers up "Brazil's a dump full of filthy animals" over and over and over again.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't believe it.
"I'll pat Anderson's wife on the ass and tell her How to make my steak just right"

Can't possibly be written by the same guy who just offers up "Brazil's a dump full of filthy animals" over and over and over again.
It's like coaching. Some guys can handle the more complex things you give them, for others you may have to dumb it down a notch or two.

M

member 603

Don't believe it.

Chael had writers... I remember years back he did a video "apologizing" to Anderson Silva for saying all the negative shit about him, and at the end he turns around and said "you know what, I changed my mind, you can kiss my ass"..... Everyone online was freaking out like DAAAAAAMN THAT WAS SAVAGE.... I watched it a few times and responded to him "wasn't that the Billy the Kid bathtub speech to the governor in Young Guns?".. He responded in a PM "Damn right Son".

Chael is funny, has great comedic timing, but is the first to admit that he's inspired and has copied old WWE routines from guys like Billy Graham, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Freddie Blassie, and others.. he sharpened that persona when he was training at the old WCW development center, The Power Factory, in the Atlanta area when he was trying to become a pro wrestler.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
well when he started trash talking he was already a convicted felon for fraud so he started without integrity
I knew this would be brought up. Poor Ol' Chael. I don't judge anyone. I could be a convicted felon too with a bit of bad luck.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
He should be hiring actors to deliver those lines, because he stinks on the mic.
hiring fighters to fight for him under his name too because he stinks on the cage.

He could be the head of the Colvin Colbinton Institute with top notch comedy writers writing jokes, Oscar winning actors delievering them and badass fighters fighting all under the same name.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I knew this would be brought up. Poor Ol' Chael. I don't judge anyone. I could be a convicted felon too with a bit of bad luck.
Same here...but white collar crime is lame and not gangster at all
His shtick is funny at times, but he cheated his opponents and the fan of the sport also IMO with his anything I can get away with PED use

hope he gets to fight Fedor in Bellator, that would be nice(wish that was opening round fight)