General Community chit chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Do people really believe that Venus Williams takes a dive when matched against her sister Serena? It's not like it's combat, why wouldn't each try to claim the U.S. Open? I think that conspiracy is silly.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
it's a delicate balance enjoying someone's posts online and becoming an online buggaboo who follows their online trail and feels the need to comment on everything they say. Especially when you and the buggaboo ain't filthed each other.

If I was the buggaboo I think I'd be more stealthy. Follow the person, not comment on shit, just silently stalk and catalog who I've gotta pick a fight with cuz they're talking to online bae in a flirty manner, too much giggling going down. Somebody got to get hurt.

If I were a buggaboo.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I learned the difference in spelling dessert and desert from this plump white teacher I had in fourth grade. For some reason the fat cunt didn't like me. I was chunky too and she said "Dessert is something you look like you eat two of. It has two S's."

I remember nodding my head. Ahh I gotcha bitch. Show you riiight. Fat cow was on my hit list but we moved.
I'm fucking dying. Someone needs to make a movie of your life story.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude I hope you get a terminal disease and die and then a cure for that disease is discovered the following day.
I hope you get anally raped by fire ants in your asshole tonight, and when you go to walgreens to get asshole creame you walk in on a robbery in progress and they shoot you........

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's so big it needs to be covered by more spoiler alerts
**********O**********
********O***O********
*******O*****O*******
*******O*****O*******
*******O*****O*******
*******O*****O*******
*******O*****O*******