Conor McGregor ‘eager’ to get back to work after ‘Road House’ promo tour: ‘I’ve got 2 fights left on my contract’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1710696898547.png

Conor McGregor had fun playing a bad guy in a big Hollywood production with his role in the upcoming Road House reboot. But more than anything, he’s anxious to back to work at his real job in the UFC.

Over the past couple of weeks, the Irish superstar has promoted the film alongside many of his castmates at festivals like South by Southwest in Texas, as well as a premiere for the movie in London.

The next stop for the promo tour is New York, and then Road House actually debuts on Prime Video on March 21.

After his obligations for the film are wrapped up, McGregor said he’s ready to put his full focus back on his fight career. He hopes to book a return to the UFC sooner rather than later.

“I’m looking forward to getting back and regressing, resetting and recalibrating and remapping my return to the octagon,” McGregor said during a press conference to promote Road House. “I’m eager for that. We’re in the first quarter of 2024. There’s still a good chunk of the year left.

“I’ve got two fights left on my contract. Negotiations are ongoing. When the promotional work of the movie comes to an end, when the St. Patrick’s day festivities come to an end, it’s isolation and it’s focus, and move toward a return to the octagon.”

Conor McGregor ‘eager’ to get back to work after ‘Road House’ promo tour: ‘I’ve got 2 fights left on my contract’ - MMA Fighting

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
for the life of me, I can’t figure out why he got plastic surgery