Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So it begins.
The Biden Slide is here.

Keep your powder dry so when you want to pounce you can. When this thing finds a bottom - there is a lot of money to be made.

Don't be fooled by a dead cat bounce. I think this run down has legs. At some point, it'll be a good idea to average down if you are holding solid stocks.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm a little surprised BCC isn't getting more of a lift today. Similar company and they report tomorrow.
FYI...
BCC up 7% today while everything else is getting murdered.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So it begins.
The Biden Slide is here.

Keep your powder dry so when you want to pounce you can. When this thing finds a bottom - there is a lot of money to be made.

Don't be fooled by a dead cat bounce. I think this run down has legs. At some point, it'll be a good idea to average down if you are holding solid stocks.
Didn't you know? Putin is causing this bro.

Agree. We arent close to the bottom yet IMO. Consumer Price Index number comes out Wednesday, and that will be another disaster.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Didn't you know? Putin is causing this bro.

Agree. We arent close to the bottom yet IMO. Consumer Price Index number comes out Wednesday, and that will be another disaster.
The moron is still talking about forgiving student loans. So at a time when the Fed is trying to pull money OUT of the system with higher interest rates, our clueless leader is still entertaining throwing even more "free" money out there.

This administration is clueless. America is a ship without a rudder. And we still have 2 more years of aimless idiocy.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The moron is still talking about forgiving student loans. So at a time when the Fed is trying to pull money OUT of the system with higher interest rates, he's still entertaining throwing even more "free" money out there.

This administration is clueless. America is a ship without a rudder. And we still have 2 more years of aimless idiocy.
They're not clueless. It's intentional.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
My heart says yes, the financial system is overheated, but everyone is well aware of it so no crash unless there's a big Black Swan Event .....

Hmmm,
> Chinese Stock Market temporary close in 2016-nope
> Corona: health worries and reduction of global business activity-not enough
> Khabib-Tony fight fell through-that was a tough one
> Chinese Housing Market&Evergrande debacle-not yet
> war on European soil-no let's go

I guess the financial system is more resilient than expected :D

But seriously, I think this will drag out over the summer and a "crash" comes when the recession is not in the news due to sth else for a couple of days.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
We had a small bounce this morning but we're red again.

What the fuck happened? They didn't let Biden talk did they?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We had a small bounce this morning but we're red again.

What the fuck happened? They didn't let Biden talk did they?
Joe Biden happened. Welcome to today's 500 pt bloodbath. Fuckin' Putin...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Joe Biden happened. Welcome to today's 500 pt bloodbath. Fuckin' Putin...
I'm not buying yet. That's for sure.

We are down about $2k in roughly 3 trading days. And I don't know what triggers the turnaround. We just blasted through $32k

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm not buying yet. That's for sure.

We are down about $2k in roughly 3 trading days. And I don't know what triggers the turnaround. We just blasted through $32k
Said it months ago and still stand by it....I think we touch 28k on the DOW at some point this year.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unless they lie about the actual number, which wouldn't surprise me...tomorrow's inflation data should be another shit show.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Sub $32k

Screenshot_20220511-134735_MSP.jpg

Where we going?

$30k?
$29k?
$28k?
$27k?
$26k?

Lower?