Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Should have bought it, dumbass. :D

I still think there's a lot of uncertainty for at-risk companies. Warren Buffet agrees with you on OXY - But what does he know?
I'm a freaking genius!
It would have been nice, but I'm still holding for another 2 weeks.
I can't believe that another month of hemorrhaging money will not result in another dip...and God forbid they extend the damn quarantine.

Le Chat Noir
©

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Boeing at $125

It's almost time

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Looks like CHEF is trending down, hopefully this continues!

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
American Eagle (AEO) is very low at $6.71 and getting lower.
Apparently they carry no debt which speaks to their ability to endure this.

Le Chat Noir
©

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What did they do?
There was a report that 3M was selling masks overseas instead of keeping them within the country. But I also read that most N95 masks are made overseas, so those countries might be trying to keep them for themselves.

"P-Act" that Trump refers to is DPA - Defense Production Act. He can force companies to produce items of need during a crisis, which is what he has already done.

This could be something that has lasting negative effects on 3M, or it could be something that Trump completely reverses himself on and starts praising them in this afternoon's presser.

Should be an interesting day for them.

Trump says 3M 'will have a big price to pay' over face masks

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
There was a report that 3M was selling masks overseas instead of keeping them within the country. But I also read that most N95 masks are made overseas, so those countries might be trying to keep them for themselves.

"P-Act" that Trump refers to is DPA - Defense Production Act. He can force companies to produce items of need during a crisis, which is what he has already done.

This could be something that has lasting negative effects on 3M, or it could be something that Trump completely reverses himself on and starts praising them in this afternoon's presser.

Should be an interesting day for them.

Trump says 3M 'will have a big price to pay' over face masks
Did someone say "MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN" ...