Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
American Outdoor Brands (AOBC) changed their name back to Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI)

Up 10% on the day.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Has anyone been looking at VTIQ and their takeover of Nikola?

A friend picked them up a month ago and is doing well.

Le Chat Noir
©

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I'm gona be
Has anyone been looking at VTIQ and their takeover of Nikola?

A friend picked them up a month ago and is doing well.

Le Chat Noir
©
Chart looks really strong. Continuing to make new highs as volume trails off. I might think about grabbing it if it comes back down under 18 on a pull back when it turns previous resistance to support. Too high for me now. Your friend must be pretty happy. Good buy

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I'm gona be

Chart looks really strong. Continuing to make new highs as volume trails off. I might think about grabbing it if it comes back down under 18 on a pull back when it turns previous resistance to support. Too high for me now. Your friend must be pretty happy. Good buy
Good idea.

This has gone up 70% or so for him, but he's still in the red overall.

I initially ignored him on this because he's a gambler, always going after the latest and greatest with no research.

Le Chat Noir
©

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
RFP about to make its run I think.
SPF lumber market has printed up 8 weeks in a row so prices are at the profitable levels. HD and LOW still buying up all the lumber, gobbling up supply.

Last edited:

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I'm gona be

Ignore this one for now

Fuckin Kevin never researches shit!

Le Chat Noir
©

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) is down today

Steady $40 stock prior to the fall.
Trading at $17.29 - down 8% on the day.

I have done zero research on it. Curious though.
This is one of the bigger movers on the day.
Up 20% to $25

It had dipped down to $14.52

Assuming it eventually gets back to $40, there's still a big enough gap from that level to make 60%

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
RFP about to make its run I think.
SPF lumber market has printed up 8 weeks in a row so prices are at the profitable levels. HD and LOW still buying up all the lumber, gobbling up supply.
Up 11% today

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm thinking of offloading my RVLV and AER stocks to purchase CCL and RCL, they seem to be climbing back up. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm thinking of offloading my RVLV and AER stocks to purchase CCL and RCL, they seem to be climbing back up. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I got in CCL at $12. Plan to hold until $40

RCL is one of the biggest kick-in-the-nuts wish-I-pulled-the-trigger stocks for me. It's on my watchlist at $20 (185%) never pulled the trigger.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I got in CCL at $12. Plan to hold until $40

RCL is one of the biggest kick-in-the-nuts wish-I-pulled-the-trigger stocks for me. It's on my watchlist at $20 (185%) never pulled the trigger.
We like to buy stocks on the way up, so this works for us. Need to discuss with the wife and have her glance at some charts to get her opinion as well

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
We like to buy stocks on the way up, so this works for us. Need to discuss with the wife and have her glance at some charts to get her opinion as well
Both have room to run if they can return to profitability. The question is when will that happen and will the market beat them up over shitty earnings?

That's the gamble.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Both have room to run if they can return to profitability. The question is when will that happen and will the market beat them up over shitty earnings?

That's the gamble.
Thats always the gamble. I think they will slowly rise, their current plan is to start cruises up again mid summer. I think there will be a spike after that occurs.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Not for a short term rebound stock, but we're looking at Eli Lily (LLY).
Latest CEO has them moving up, well reviewed, etc...

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
IF YOU OWN NVAX YOU MAY WANT TO SELL
it's dropped $7 in about an hour. They were not mentioned as a finalist for the chinese death flu virus vaccine.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We sold all our NVAX earlier. we will keep an eye on it for sure. RIght now we have some orders for CCL and RCL put in with the profits from NVAX

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
IF YOU OWN NVAX YOU MAY WANT TO SELL
it's dropped $7 in about an hour. They were not mentioned as a finalist for the chinese death flu virus vaccine.
I sold it at $45 last week.
Then it bounced to $53 and I felt like an idiot.

I was already up 100%
I was content with that.

Pigs get fat.
Hogs get slaughtered.