Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
- Jan 14, 2015
The guy who's been pushing all the stocks I've been banking on this year has some good news for you. I've been skeptical of tesla but this mans word hold alot of weight imo.873 like whoa
I listen to my dad, our initial buy in was ~$200 pre split.The guy who's been pushing all the stocks I've been banking on this year has some good news for you. I've been skeptical of tesla but this mans word hold alot of weight imo.
I still wont buy it lol
- The billionaire investor Chamath Palihapitiya told CNBC on Thursday that Tesla's stock could be worth three times its current valuation, which would make CEO Elon Musk the first trillionaire.
- On Thursday, Tesla shares shot up 6.9%, and Musk surpassed Jeff Bezos as the richest person on the planet.
- Palihapitiya said that Tesla was a "distributed energy business" and that he'd believed for a while that the world's first trillionaire would be a person fighting climate change.
- "Delivering clean energy, allowing the world to be sustainable, is an incredibly important thing that will be rewarded by markets and individuals," Palihapitiya said.
- "Don't sell a share" of Tesla, he told investors.
Down 0.16% on the news.@Hauler i think Boeing is big fucked
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — A Sriwijaya Air passenger jet carrying 62 people lost contact with air traffic controllers after taking off from Indonesia's capital on Saturday on a domestic flight,...apnews.com
Up 22% today. Haha.OPTI being shorted since shareholder call. CEO still expects $2/share by end of March, which would be insane.
INQD is another hot one. A lot of faith being put into CEO Leslie Bocskor and his plans to interrupt the plastics industry with a reemerging hemp market.