Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I joined r/pennystocks and have been scoping out some of their recommendations. I have positions in OZSC and ASRT now. Although today they’re not talking about OZSC

Guess we should have bought EYES because that went from $2 to $17 in a week!
INQD is the hidden gem. Cup now forming.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn, the CEO is thinking massively. The last time a joint venture was announced between Finncann and another indoor growing conglomerate, the company's stock went from $.02 to $4.00 in a couple months. That deal fell through, and all signs point to that joint venture now being agreed upon by Finncann and Indoor Harvest Corporation, with Leslie Bocskor having connections to both. Obviously nothing is guaranteed. I've got 135,000 shares at $0.009/share. Lost $5k these past few weeks while it retraced. I knew to cash out, but had just convinced a friend to buy in at the top, so I'm riding the downtrend with her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJO48P2fus

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn, the CEO is thinking massively. The last time a joint venture was announced between Finncann and another indoor growing conglomerate, the company's stock went from $.02 to $4.00 in a couple months. That deal fell through, and all signs point to that joint venture now being agreed upon by Finncann and Indoor Harvest Corporation, with Leslie Bocskor having connections to both. Obviously nothing is guaranteed. I've got 135,000 shares at $0.009/share. Lost $5k these past few weeks while it retraced. I knew to cash out, but had just convinced a friend to buy in at the top, so I'm riding the downtrend with her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJO48P2fus
I’m gonna get 500 shares but I’m waiting for my damn deposit to drop into TD. ??‍♀

T

The Big Guy

Do they advertise on it?
Soon they will use ads. I'm not sure if it's at the content creators choosing but I'd assume its robloxs. While researching the stock I seen them mentioning upcoming ads as a future revenue stream for roblox and creators.

I also bought into GNUS which has a cartoon streaming service and they will be announcing something with marvel studios on march 30. They also have a roblox show or something coming out soon. It's around 2$ a share right now

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Dave & Busters (PLAY) has reached pre-Covid levels at $47 +/-

Time to liquidate my $6.50 shares.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Dave & Busters (PLAY) has reached pre-Covid levels at $47 +/-

Time to liquidate my $6.50 shares.
Shit. I have 3 more days before I hit my 1 year mark. Hopefully it holds up here until Thursday.

Gotta play the Capital Gains Game when it's this close.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I need to do some DD on INQD but I am intrigued very, crayons taste like their colors

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I do not have the patience to hold, Ive been holding UWMC at 9.67 and it is driving me insane