Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have a feeling it'll creep back up. I put an order in for a buy at $3 after you posted that it had jumped up. Got my notice of execution earlier. Almost pooped because I wasn't expecting it so fast. I do think it'll go back up before long and that's when I'll dump. Probably set my sell point for $5 something just to get out at a good rate whenever it happens.
Good luck! I don't know anything about the company. Just saw their crazy day yesterday.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Good luck! I don't know anything about the company. Just saw their crazy day yesterday.
Same. I just looked at their overall history and projections and it seems like it'll go back up in the future. At $3 a share it was cheap and every penny it goes up equals good profit. If it nosedives again then oh well but at least it's not like TSLA dropping a few hundred dollars.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I should have bought Boeing.
Heading back to $200 with a quickness.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Cracker Barrell down about 2.5% today. Rest of the sector is up.

Trading at around $90
It spent all of 2019 over $150. Pays a nice dividend.

Old people don't give a fuck. As soon as they open those doors they are running right back in there to buy their knick knacks and waffle jacks.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Cracker Barrell down about 2.5% today. Rest of the sector is up.

Trading at around $90
It spent all of 2019 over $150. Pays a nice dividend.

Old people don't give a fuck. As soon as they open those doors they are running right back in there to buy their knick knacks and waffle jacks.
Pulled their dividend

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
What do you think will happen to all the really obese people?
they are a pretty high risk group.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can't believe it's up 5% again.
Starting to sell off a bit now. Looks like this is how it’s going to be the foreseeable future. Up days get sold off as investors take gains, and down days are really down.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
And it looks like the Dems got their way. 880 page bill for "disaster recovery" and they managed to add $25 million for the Kennedy Center and $25 million for NPR.
And $75,000,000 for the National endowment of the Arts!

What the fuck does that have to do with the recovery? The Dems should be forced to answer for this. Fucking Pelosi.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And $75,000,000 for the National endowment of the Arts!

What the fuck does that have to do with the recovery? The Dems should be forced to answer for this. Fucking Pelosi.
it’s criminal dude.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just picked up some CHK, its down about 18 cents right now, could come back nicely.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just picked up some CHK, its down about 18 cents right now, could come back nicely.
That one scares me. I’ve been watching it for two years and it just continues to tank. It wouldn’t surprise me if they bankrupt it.

But...if it goes from 0.18 to 0.36 for any reason...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That one scares me. I’ve been watching it for two years and it just continues to tank. It wouldn’t surprise me if they bankrupt it.

But...if it goes from 0.18 to 0.36 for any reason...
I just used some change I had to buy some. If it tanks oh well. If it grows then I can sell and buy something else.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Dow up 6.3%
Unbelievable
Starting to look like a v shape recovery has legs.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No.

If there's a bad day for Covid deaths then this shit is going down faster than @Miesha's Taint at a Boy George Fan Club meeting.
That’s what I think as well. I mean, we’re at the tip of the iceberg in terms of cases and deaths. I have to think once we start seeing the death tolls rise and hospitals overrun, that the market is going to respond negatively. Then add in Q1 earning reports the 3rd week of April, and jobs numbers likely tanking...

Think what we’re seeing now is Investors riding a wave, but the shit will hit the fan over the next 4 weeks. I’m sitting on the sidelines until we see the market pull back again. I may miss out but I made 40% on my initial investment in 3 days, so I’m good for the moment.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
That’s what I think as well. I mean, we’re at the tip of the iceberg in terms of cases and deaths. I have to think once we start seeing the death tolls rise and hospitals overrun, that the market is going to respond negatively. Then add in Q1 earning reports the 3rd week of April, and jobs numbers likely tanking...

Think what we’re seeing now is Investors riding a wave, but the shit will hit the fan over the next 4 weeks. I’m sitting on the sidelines until we see the market pull back again. I may miss out but I made 40% on my initial investment in 3 days, so I’m good for the moment.
Just waiting for the right time to pounce.