General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Imagine this human turd with legs dancing with joy after shutting you down by mistake during one of your biggest days (Super Bowl) which hurts even more now because of the lockdowns...

Los Angeles County Health Inspector Dances With Glee After (Mistakenly) Shutting Down Brewery on Super Bowl Sunday

View: https://twitter.com/stevengregory/status/1361421294508544001
Don't think she was dancing celebratory about shutting a business down
Looks like she maybe had some ear pods in and/or just moving around to
me.

Need more context

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You posted and promoted the shit.

I thought you were woke to the truth homie?
I am a promoter
I get paid to do this bro
Only real question is who makes more to post this way between you and I

I find it completely believable that Mark has his doubts about an admittedly rushed vaccine...If Mark didn't say it then I expect a correction and legal action

Take it up with O'Keefe my man
1613534073321.png

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I don't believe it but I don't not believe it either...

:tinfoil:
I think the WHO claimed that it didn't seem to come from the Wuhan Institute of virology, but im not sold

Rogan had one some dude name weinstein or something early in the pandemic. And he made what sounded like a coherent biological case for the virus being one thats grown in labs as opposed to one that develops organically in nature

Would like to know if he still believes that since we now have a better understanding of the virus, but it was definitely believable at the time

And it led me to believe that the virus accidentally got out of the Wuhan lab and into the nearby wild or wet market

So basically, I'm a Q tard when it comes to the Wuhan Flew