General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Ok, I hear your concerns. I don't fully agree with your statement but I hear you loud and clear.

I posted a video about the Dems flip flopping on vaccines because they weren't in power.
Sorry the text below the video is what stood out to you the most.

To help get back on thread topic, I will ask a question...What do you make of the Flip Flop pointed out in the video?
edit (missing word)

i didnt watch it bc i trusted that id agree with it. corrupt corporate dems are terrible people

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We're IN the insurrection.
4 DC cops committed suicide, that needs some "weighing".
Things are far from "normal" and this cat isn't going back in the bag.
The people and the people manipulating the people don't want this cat back in the bag.
I know some people want the cat to get back in the bag, but this isn't a normal cat and the bag has holes.

TLDR

Cat is out of the Bag

1612652224266.jpg

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, I hear your concerns. I don't fully agree with your statement but I hear you loud and clear.

I posted a video about the Dems flip flopping on vaccines because they weren't in power.
Sorry the text below the video is what stood out to you the most.

To help get back on thread topic, I will ask a question...What do you make of the Flip Flop pointed out in the video?
Diplomatic response.
Would you consider a moderator position?

You will need to inject ? an experiment into your body, but that's just a standard boilerplate agreement you needn't worry about.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1423306819070480388?s=21

Thread reader unrolled.
Moderna’s final analysis of our Phase 3 COVE Study is out (median follow-up 5.3 months):

•Against COVID-19: 93.2%

•Against severe COVID-19: 98.2%

•Against death caused by COVID-19: 100%

Efficacy is broken down by 2-month segments post-second dose. A little after four months post-second dose efficacy is 92.4%.

Lab studies show 50µg boosters (which is half the dose of our original vaccine) increases antibody levels against Delta by 42-fold. We are working on a variant specific booster for Delta (mRNA-1273.617) as we did with Beta (mRNA-1273.351). Onto the topic of boosters this season.

With Delta, we are aware the possibility of breakthrough cases increases. DO remember initial neutralizing antibodies from the vaccines DO wane with time! One thing this presentation does not take into account is T-cells/cell-mediated immunity.

Remember, when initial vaccine induced antibodies wane, your immune system will kick in and make more when it needs to when you’re exposed to the virus. In addition, erosion of antibody neutralization (due to age, time since your dose, etc.) is likely to produce a larger drop in vaccine efficacy for an already-evasive variant more so than for a less evasive one- yes, we knew this too, hence the need for boosters this year for the elderly/most-at risk. I have stated this numerous times. Why is this? Because initial nAbs help prevent infection BUT is not a sole indicator of vaccine effectiveness (please keep that in mind). Lower levels of antibodies can still protect against the virus but for the most vulnerable who can’t fight an infection as easy as some of the rest of us, boosters are recommended as TCRs kick in after you’re exposed again.

Side note- a really good study on this point: biorxiv.org/content/10.110…

SARS-CoV-2-specific memory B-cells can persist in the elderly despite loss of neutralizing antibodies in case you fancy some more reading. Let’s continue.

SARS-CoV-2-specific memory B cells can persist in the elderly despite loss of neutralising antibodies.

It IS normal for initial antibody titers to drop over time. Yes, it happens! What matters is how quickly memory cells kick back in to mount a secondary response upon next exposure as I said above. For the vulnerable/elderly, this drop might happen faster and therefore that’s why a booster is heavily needed/suggested. Data is still being collected to make a full determination as to what booster is best.

Now, stop right there for a second. It has not been said EVERYONE WILL need them. You might be reading that in certain news outlets, and frankly I wouldn’t be surprised. If anything, it is mostly suggested that those who are considered to be high-risk to consider a booster for added protection (I have been saying this for months). AND IF someone wants one who isn’t considered high-risk, eventually they will be available but high-risk groups will be prioritized. Personally, I feel we should prioritize high-risk groups and countries with low vaccine supply immediately. You can find presentation data here: https://investors.modernatx.com/static-files/c43de312-8273-4394-9a58-a7fc7d5ed098

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
***BREAKING***

Coronavirus 99.7% effect against Coronavirus

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The most fun about Trump winning in 2016 was all the butt hurt.
The most fun about Trump losing in 2020 was all the butt hurt.
politics aside, its so hard to relate to someone like that since he claims to enjoy when others are mad at him

do you think he gets off when people suffer? and if so, is that sane? (cause id assume that its only sane to be happy when others are happy)

or maybe hes just very insecure. and its not about others being mad at him. he just wants to convince himself that people are thinking of him, even if the only way he can imagine that is by imagining that people hate him...?

either way, i feel bad for the guy

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
politics aside, its so hard to relate to someone like that since he claims to enjoy when others are mad at him

do you think he gets off when people suffer? and if so, is that sane? (cause id assume that its only sane to be happy when others are happy)

or maybe hes just very insecure. and its not about others being mad at him. he just wants to convince himself that people are thinking of him, even if the only way he can imagine that is by imagining that people hate him...?

either way, i feel bad for the guy
It is quite possible he is just making a joke for clicks and discussion.
For all we know he is a vaccinated closet biden bidet and just talking shit.
This is the internet homeboy.

I just read it like a meme/joke and laughed.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Side effects may include 600,000 dead. But don't worry, It's just your grandparents.
That were not treated with a 100% effective treatment for $2.33, but died waiting for an experiment that made the .0001% twice as rich, divided the citizens into two more tiers, stripped liberty, and bought all U.S. land.

And had 6-10 co-morbidities.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That were not treated with a 100% effective treatment for $2.33, but died waiting for an experiment that made the .0001% twice as rich, divided the citizens into two more tiers, stripped liberty, and bought all U.S. land.
But I thought this virus wasn't very deadly?

So it is a highly deadly virus?
I just need a prescription drug for it, but just need to argue which one?

And had 6-10 co-morbidities.
It's a weird thing to continue to simply wash away dead Americans because they had medical diagnosis.
I have family members that have medical diagnosis. I hope they don't take your advice and try to get covid to get that natural immunity. And I hope the same for the 100 million American adults trying to do the calculus for themselves as well while having pre-existing medical conditions.

M

member 1013

But I thought this virus wasn't very deadly?

So it is a highly deadly virus?
I just need a prescription drug for it, but just need to argue which one?

It's a weird thing to continue to simply wash away dead Americans because they had medical diagnosis.
I have family members that have medical diagnosis. I hope they don't take your advice and try to get covid to get that natural immunity. And I hope the same for the 100 million American adults trying to do the calculus for themselves as well while having pre-existing medical conditions.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It is quite possible he is just making a joke for clicks and discussion.
For all we know he is a vaccinated closet biden bidet and just talking shit.
This is the internet homeboy.

I just read it like a meme/joke and laughed.
i cant see the humor, but ill take your word :))

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We're not "washing away dead Americans because they had a 'medical diagnosis'".

Big pharmaceutical tyranny washed them away by not treating them.
They sent them home and told them to come back when their lips were blue, with a prescription for Tylenol, and censored the treatment across the world.
For profit and population control.

They censored, the treatment.
And Dr.deepstate approved Remdesevir for emergency use, while killing hundreds of thousands withholding treatments that work.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
bro. 7 months ago, there was an insurrection where people died. and millions of people still believe the election was stolen

this is a major story and his fears are warranted imo
I don't say this often, but Rambo John J @Freedom is right. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trump was relatively harmless until the label "Dangerous" started getting applied to anything he did. This language started late summer last year, and almost the minute it started things came completely unraveled. Why? Because when you're looking for "danger", you find it.

Even the term "Insurrection". CNN started calling it an insurrection the second the morons broke the window. Does breaking a window meet the definition of insurrection? No, it definitely doesn't, but it's an arousing word to use in public discourse when you're selling a narrative. The flip side would be last year's BLM rallies. There was all sorts of violence committed in the name of rising up against the government. Was it ever deemed to be an "insurrection"? No and personally, I don't really think it should have been because no one actually though the government was going to be toppled but it certainly met the minimum definition.

Edit: Why in the fuck is this in the C19 thread?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We're not "washing away dead Americans because they had a 'medical diagnosis'".

Big pharmaceutical tyranny washed them away by not treating them.
They sent them home and told them to come back when their lips were blue, with a prescription for Tylenol, and censored the treatment across the world.
For profit and population control.

They censored, the treatment.
And Dr.deepstate approved Remdesevir for emergency use, while killing hundreds of thousands withholding treatments that work.

Since there's 100% effective treatment for so cheap (ivermectin?)...
What do you think I should give my patient that's in the hospital right now on high flow nasal cannula, markedly elevated liver enzyme secondary to their Corona virus infection, history of paroxysmal afib. They have radiology findings consistent covid pneumonia.
They are also receiving dexamethasone, inhaled budesonide, zinc, vitamin D

Ivermectin? What if I tip them into liver failure with their existing transaminitis?

HCQ? Will they survive having both Corona virus and me sending thrm into AFib with RVR?

If they dies from their coronavirus infection, will it be excused because they had comorbitidies?
If they gets hypoxic enough theyll probably go into an arrhythmia with resultant hypotension and then have to be coded and probably not survive it. Will they have died with covid or because of covid?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I don't say this often, but Rambo John J @Freedom is right. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Trump was relatively harmless until the label "Dangerous" started getting applied to anything he did. This language started late summer last year, and almost the minute it started things came completely unraveled. Why? Because when you're looking for "danger", you find it.

Even the term "Insurrection". CNN started calling it an insurrection the second the morons broke the window. Does breaking a window meet the definition of insurrection? No, it definitely doesn't, but it's an arousing word to use in public discourse when you're selling a narrative. The flip side would be last year's BLM rallies. There was all sorts of violence committed in the name of rising up against the government. Was it ever deemed to be an "insurrection"? No and personally, I don't really think it should have been because no one actually though the government was going to be toppled but it certainly met the minimum definition.

Edit: Why in the fuck is this in the C19 thread?
i think the term insurrection is used because they stormed a specific place and time with intent to prevent mike pense from doing the final step thingy to confirm biden as president

whereas some rioters in the streets were just interested in stealing goods