General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It’s truly sad, alarming and infuriating just how many millions/billions were duped by this bullshit

And for those still asking “what was the scam”? The scam was, they rebranded the flu and you bought into it. And they did it to 1) influence elections via mail-in voting, and 2) garner more power over the people, and 3) advance an agenda of social credit scores, digital currency, increased surveillance and tracking, etc.

1680835737691.png

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
How does he think that's going to happen?
Absolutely no idea. I can’t imagine he makes it out of the primaries though. I imagine he’s hoping to run off of his legacy name. That and there’s really no solid front runner for dems at the moment.

He’s one of the few currently on the blue side of the isle I’d currently consider though.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My brother is a branch covidian has all the boosters was all PPE all the time long story short his whole family got covid and I never got it in 3 years despite only wearing PPE when my Orwellian 1984 government and job forced me too and only got two shots because of the vax card scam I fell for here in L.A county I thought I wasn't going to be allowed into any building or event in hind sight I should have waited like 4 months and not gotten the shots.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haha
I won't forget and when anybody tells me the response was warrant I will just laugh and enlighten them if they ask why

It appears to have been a giant psychological experiment to test the population's compliance and IQ...and as a whole we scored very poorly, at least where I live.

I was the dude in a 70% + democrat(double masked) area that didn't wear a mask, was quite an experience being the only human sporting a smile and no mask. Learned so much about psychology and herd mentality, truly amazing.

Fear was the Virus

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Haha
I won't forget and when anybody tells me the response was warrant I will just laugh and enlighten them if they ask why

It appears to have been a giant psychological experiment to test the population's compliance and IQ...and as a whole we scored very poorly, at least where I live.

I was the dude in a 70% + democrat(double masked) area that didn't wear a mask, was quite an experience being the only human sporting a smile and no mask. Learned so much about psychology and herd mentality, truly amazing.

Fear was the Virus
What I learned is the majority of Americans have a hidden desire to be told what to do and enjoy complying. They feel that complying makes them a good person.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
My brother is a branch covidian has all the boosters was all PPE all the time long story short his whole family got covid and I never got it in 3 years despite only wearing PPE when my Orwellian 1984 government and job forced me too and only got two shots because of the vax card scam I fell for here in L.A county I thought I wasn't going to be allowed into any building or event in hind sight I should have waited like 4 months and not gotten the shots.
In my family I'm one of the less than a handful who never took even a single shot and I've gotten it once, maybe twice most recently but not 100% sure. The rest of the fam has gotten it atleast the same amount of times or more. Of course some of them have repeated the obligatory quote "glad I got it or it would've been worse". Some of them still urge me to get the shot lol...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What I learned is the majority of Americans have a hidden desire to be told what to do and enjoy complying. They feel that complying makes them a good person.
I was disturbed at how submissive Americans,europeans were when they closed all the businesses and locked us in our own houses. It became like 1984 when people where snitching on each other to the government to enable compliance. It also reminded me if the film thx1138 which is a bad film but has a relevant theme of a dystopia

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Haha

Fear was the Virus
The truth we failed the test miserably. The world was conquered without a single bullet being fired.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I was disturbed at how submissive Americans,europeans were when they closed all the businesses and locked us in our own houses. It became like 1984 when people where snitching on each other to the government to enable compliance. It also reminded me if the film thx1138 which is a bad film but has a relevant theme of a dystopia
With all the businesses being forced to shut down because of the kung flu I always think back to these memes...