General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

where do people think the government gets money?

do they understand that whatever they give you they're going to take back 10X?
Probably from all those bullshit government programs that no one uses, all that kickback that politicians receive, all the fake ass spending on nothing that the government lies to American people about.

Why do you think the government wants things to open now? It's not for the benefit of the American people, or to save our economy.... it's because with a lot of programs on hold, they would have to answer where a lot of money is going (if shit isn't operating, what are we spending money on that can get reallocated to helping out us taxpayers?). Do you think that it's coincidence that in that last couple of weeks, there has been threats about Iran which has led to military activity there, and all of a sudden, a South American drug influx that has led to money being allocated into fighting "drug trafficking" right now? That is considered justifiable spending, in a time where no one can verify any of those offenses actually happening.

The money IS there, the issue is, all the politicians have to decide to not line their pockets, and actually help the people they represent..... Instead they break off pennies to us for stimulus checks, and if we want anymore money from them that we give them, they'll bitch and complain, break us off a little, tell us that we have to give it back, with a high interest penalty attached to it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The state of Michigan can suck my dick.
Picking and choosing which companies they will ship product to. Apparently an essential business in Ohio isn't necessarily considered an essential business in Michigan. So the product is still being made in MI, but it's only being shipped to what they deem essential companies.

I was told to write my senator when Canada fucked up the rail supplies.

I didn't.

But I will be writing my Senator over this shit. And I will be asking him to declare war on TTUN.

Fucking motherfuckers. Let's settle this shit once and for all.

Whitmer can eat a dick.

I'm also going to write Ryan Day and see if he'll let me suit up and play LB on November 28.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The state of Michigan can suck my dick.
Picking and choosing which companies they will ship product to. Apparently an essential business in Ohio isn't necessarily considered an essential business in Michigan. So the product is still being made in MI, but it's only being shipped to what they deem essential companies.

I was told to write my senator when Canada fucked up the rail supplies.

I didn't.

But I will be writing my Senator over this shit. And I will be asking him to declare war on TTUN.

Fucking motherfuckers. Let's settle this shit once and for all.

Whitmer can eat a dick.

I'm also going to write Ryan Day and see if he'll let me suit up and play LB on November 28.
can't buy seeds lol

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Fauci suggests no fans and weekly testing needed for sports to return

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top medical expert on the coronavirus pandemic and a member of President Trump's coronavirus task force, said there is a way for sports to return.

He suggested no fans and weekly testing.

Appearing on Snapchat's Peter Hamby show, "Good Luck America," Fauci said, "There's a way of doing that. Nobody comes to the stadium. Put [the players] in big hotels, wherever you want to play, keep them very well surveilled ... and have them tested every single week and make sure they don't wind up infecting each other or their family, and just let them play the season out."

"People say you can't play without spectators. Well, I think you will probably get enough buy in if from people who are dying to see a baseball game, particularly me. I'm living in Washington. We have the world champion Washington Nationals and I want to see them play again," he added.[\QUOTE]