General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
girlfriend's mother died from complications due to covid earlier this morning.. may do a gofundme to help with the cost of a small service and cremation.
My condolences friend. You're here in Calfornia too aren't you? Losing someone during this time was so much worse for my family with all the rules and regulations due to Covid-19. Hopefully things work more smoothly with you and your family...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Army has set specific colors of face coverings I can wear while in garrison now. The disposable surgical masks we're just too easy and clean.

Now I have to come up with tan, black, ocp, airforce blue, white...

Yay reusable "face coverings" instead of surgical masks...to make sure my mask is a nidus of infection.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
its a propaganda, dont believe the doctor who controls the information flow because he is the boss here. This shit wont kill you and if you had a cold one or two years before this qoute unqote pandemic started you are safe

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Army has set specific colors of face coverings I can wear while in garrison now. The disposable surgical masks we're just too easy and clean.

Now I have to come up with tan, black, ocp, airforce blue, white...

Yay reusable "face coverings" instead of surgical masks...to make sure my mask is a nidus of infection.
I hope you're happy Yossarian @Yossarian and Filthy @Brian Ortega's Goon Hand

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
its a propaganda, dont believe the doctor who controls the information flow because he is the boss here. This shit wont kill you and if you had a cold one or two years before this qoute unqote pandemic started you are safe
They're called quotation marks and they look like this " "

Nobody says "quote unquote" in written speech without looking like a complete knob. You even spelled quote and unquote wrong.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Did they make me cut up my coyote brown t shirts into sloppy makeshift face coverings because my disposable surgical masks weren't uniform enough?
Their actions did.

When people were all "You don't want masks, bro. This is a slippery slope." They were all "Yeah, we do, bro." Now you're cutting up shirts for fashion masks, doc.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
They're called quotation marks and they look like this " "

Nobody says "quote unquote" in written speech without look like a complete knob. You even spelled quote and unquote wrong.
I am on the different computer than usualy and I dont know where the proper buttons are