General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

That's pretty hardcore. I would have just shot them in the forehead while in the hole. Burning then alive and not having enough fire to finish them off is very unethical imo
They poured gasoline over all of them..obviously didnt work. They don't give 2 shits about animals over there. Theyd laugh at animal rights people as they skin a dog alive

T

The Big Guy

They poured gasoline over all of them..obviously didnt work. They don't give 2 shits about animals over there. Theyd laugh at animal rights people as they skin a dog alive
I think they cook them alive too

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
it's Lindsay Graham and the RNC that are trying to silence Whistleblowers...
talking about the free speech

like the ones who wouldn't let certain people speak at certain events saying it's hate speech or what not, those were all Dems

when Trump was twitting and talking lots of shit, most butt hurted people were all Dems

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
talking about the free speech

like the ones who wouldn't let certain people speak at certain events saying it's hate speech or what not, those were all Dems

when Trump was twitting and talking lots of shit, most butt hurted people were all Dems
ah ha.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the death toll of this corona virus has surpassed the SARS outbreak,well it could be far more deaths since they are supposedly lying.

T

The Big Guy

Over 900 dead and 40000 infected.

This video seems sorta legit since this guy isn't trying to sell me anything. Intresting to listen to his take on this being hes not MSM. It takes a few minutes to get to the good stuff

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Over 900 dead and 40000 infected.

This video seems sorta legit since this guy isn't trying to sell me anything. Intresting to listen to his take on this being hes not MSM. It takes a few minutes to get to the good stuff
Podcast?