General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Is it correct it takes up to 5 days for a person infected to start showing signs and during that time the subject could potentially be spreading the virus?
I don't know the timeline, but yes - a person can be contagious without showing symptoms. That goes for any virus.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That's fucked up.
I understand the need to quarantine, but none of those cops are wearing gloves. Sloppy.

I feel bad for the people over there. It must be terrifying.
I wonder if it affects their social credit score. Now we're talking about terrifying things...

Jan 21, 2015
I was actually wondering if there were any CTS about this, but didn't feel in safe company here at TMAAC enough to express it, lol

I am not advocating any theories but goddamn a virus outbreak is pretty easy to hoax by the powers that be, and plenty of ways to make use of it / take advantage for a number of agendas... I haven't heard of any plausible scenarios yet but I'd be interested to hear if they exist

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was actually wondering if there were any CTS about this, but didn't feel in safe company enough to express it, lol

I am not advocating any theories but goddamn a virus outbreak is pretty easy to hoax and plenty of ways to make use of it and take advantage for a number of agendas... I haven't heard any plausible scenarios yet but I'd be interested to hear if they exist
it pretty much put an end to the hong kong protests too

Jan 21, 2015
Man, you could achieve SO MUCH with a controlled fake virus/quarantine

The stock market manipulations alone are huge, if you know ahead of time and buy/sell etc. This is only small-time thinking. The geo-political warfare that comes to mind if this were indeed a faked crisis are massive. Like you said, at minimum it is stopping the protests

Has anyone come across any CTs about it worth pondering?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Man, you could achieve SO MUCH with a controlled fake virus/quarantine

The stock market manipulations alone are huge, if you know ahead of time and buy/sell etc. This is only small-time thinking. The geo-political warfare that comes to mind if this were indeed a faked crisis are massive. Like you said, at minimum it is stopping the protests

Has anyone come across any CTs about it worth pondering?
Ponder away fellas

Fuckery is certain IMO

Martial Law is always gonna be ripe for abuse

Global Martial Law would be just what many want to take rights and control dissenters.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sudden Militarization Of Wuhan's P4 Lab Raises New Questions About The Origin Of The Deadly Covid-19 Virus

theory that this is an engineered virus which escaped is gaining traction...

"
  • A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product, that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history.

• Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain 2019-nCov – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to stop the full story about what’s going on are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.
    "

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wonder if it affects their social credit score. Now we're talking about terrifying things...
For all we know having a low social credit score is WHY they're being kidnapped & fighting for their lives.

If they had Coronavirus and could fight like that:
1. It blows the people collapsing thing out of the water.
2. Why the hell aren't the cops wearing head-to-toe impenetrable gear?

They could be killing protestors in a "tester city" for all we know.

Or force-testing vaccines on key individuals.

Purportedly Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK it can lie dormant 12 days or more with zero symptoms.

Who knows wtf is going on.
All I know is something is fishy...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
For all we know having a low social credit score is WHY they're being kidnapped & fighting for their lives.

If they had Coronavirus and could fight like that:
1. It blows the people collapsing thing out of the water.
2. Why the hell aren't the cops wearing head-to-toe impenetrable gear?

They could be killing protestors in a "tester city" for all we know.

Or force-testing vaccines on key individuals.

Purportedly Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK it can lie dormant 12 days or more with zero symptoms.

Who knows wtf is going on.
All I know is something is fishy...
i think they were developing an antibody for an engineered bio-weapon, and the weapon escaped.