General Coronavirus is this big of a threat?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
watch next year they will be offering a corona virus booster along with your flu shot

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
This thread reminds me I wanted to check 3M stock. Probably selling a shit ton of masks.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unprecedented speed?

Didn't the Spanish Flu infect roughly 30% of the world's population and kill 50 million people?

More importantly the Spanish flu is probably American army flu but we're really good at wearing camouflage so nobody noticed

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This thread reminds me I wanted to check 3M stock. Probably selling a shit ton of masks.
They were warning about a mass shortage on GMA this morning saying you should only wear one if you're showing symptoms.

If I'm in China and every other fucker's showing symptoms, then I'm wearing a mask.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
watch next year they will be offering a corona virus booster along with your flu shot

A vaccine is surely underway. This pandemic is at least at the right time for us in North America. The distance should help slow the timeline to infection here. Following that we'll start to warm up and like the flu you'll have less people inside unless transmission.

The big question is whether this thing can incubate long enough to bounce around the world and re-infect and give us a second cycle next year.

If there's evidence of continued disease and it's actually this broadly spread, you better hope there's a vaccine next year for us.

Given the apparent zoonotic origin, it's also possible that this thing Peters out and is gone with farming/food changes in China.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I’m on Tamiflu right now because my wife has the flu. I’m immune from all this shit.
I never get sick because I drink a TON of water all day long.

Drinking the water has me going to the bathroom a lot, after which I wash my hands.

That's my theory.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shits fake.

The Chinese accidentally let of some chemtrails over some big Chinese place by accident

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never get sick because I drink a TON of water all day long.

Drinking the water has me going to the bathroom a lot, after which I wash my hands.

That's my theory.
We see a high flu rate at work. But at start of every shift everyone shakes hands and says hello, same when the shift handover happens.

I wish they would knock the shit off